2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:209339952

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 16 Weeks

5. Current level: 111

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 9

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Mind Stone, Drip

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS): I believe I deserve access to Security Juggernaut because of what I can bring to the table combat wise. I'm an Ex-E11 COL and Current Nu7 Commander, I have also been past CI, and Security. I very rarely Kill my friendlies and I'm extremely good at hitting my target. I can hold down D-Block by myself on my NCO Job I just can wait to imagine what I can do with a tankier job. 

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: I would use the CZ-75 and I would set the gun to Semi-Automatic so It only fires one shot so I can hit my mark easily

-Support

not enough playtime

4 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: I would use the CZ-75 and I would set the gun to Semi-Automatic so It only fires one shot so I can hit my mark easily

kind of funny
so do you plan on taking out your cz and setting it to semi automatic right then and there whilst a d-class is rushing your teammate (if you didn't have an extra round chambered switching firing modes also makes you reload) or do you plan to set your cz to semi auto off of spawn every time?

but fr +support he can hit crouch and space bar

• Like 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

idk man can he left click??

i dont think so hes a pretty terrible combatant ngl

+support

• Like 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

I wanna refute  someone saying you have not been in GenSec long, enough lemme explain this, there is a cooldown when you are a SGT+ 

(WHEN YOU REACH SFC YOU HAVE PLAYED LONG ENOUGH)

-dedicated

-knows GenSec

-Nice to everyone

Overall you deserve this job.

• Thanks 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

21 hours ago, Ritz said:

This answer is omega nurd 

Also jack rank doesn't really mean you play a lot it just means command saw you play for a while and tbh I dont see mike on GENSEC too much

However he was a funny COL and currently is the nu7 commander so I could understand stand why he isnt on every day plus GENSEC REALLY needs a leader like Mike 

+supp  he is the one true soon to be Chad 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

ACCEPTED!

After reading over your application, HCMD has decided you would be a good pick for the job! Please speak to a member of HCMD for your whitelist!

• Angry 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor