4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Inquisitor Command

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game-Name) :
Blood/Black Hawk

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Inquisitor

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I Would Like To Become A Commander/Vice Commander Of This Branch Because I Believe I Have The Time And Effort To Put Into Being A Commander/Vice Commander. I Will Attempt To Raise Activity In IQ And Purge I Will Host Daily Initiate Training And Purge Tryouts. I Will Inform People That If They Have The Donator Rank Apprentice+ They Get IQ And It Doesn’t Count As A Life Until Overseer. I Will See To Rules Being More Inforced. Ive Always Dreamed Of Having A Battalion To Command. Ive Been Recommened by a Some people to Apply For Ninth Sister . I Spent Alot Of Time An Effort Into This Server And I Want To Do Big Things with IQ and Purge. I Believe I Have What It Takes To Be a IQ Command Member. I Made This Application Before And Put Barely Any Effort Into It. I Was Being Stupid Putting No effort Into Something I Really Want To Achieve. I Am Here To Reapply For A Chance To Become IQ Command. I Have Put Alot Into This Application And Even If it Get's Denied I Am Still Gonna Be Kinda Proud For Writing Something This Long. But I Hope This Will Help At A Chance For Me To Become Inquisitorial Command

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
1 Week And Counting. I Started Playing More Than A month Ago

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
To Make Sure The Branch Doesn't Fall A Part And To Keep Order In That Branch

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I Have Experience In A Command Position. I Am A Officer In 1 Battalion Striding To Succeed At Every Chance I Get.  Most People Like Me I Have Very Few People That Dislike Me

7. How often can you be Online? :
I Am On Every Day For More Than 5 Hours Per Day And Rarely Go AFK While On The Server. I Have Taken One LOA Because I went On a Vacation.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I Have 1 For RDM Which I WIll be Attempting To Appeal.

Edited by Blood

+Support Kinda pog

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker