1. 1. Should Nimo be Staff Again?

• Yes
    • No

• Manager

JUST A DISCLAIMER I AM UNSTAFF RESTRICTED

What is your in-game name?: Nimo

What is your steam name?:  DiamondAura/Nimo

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:94107053

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  Yes I have been a staff on GL 2 times. 1st time I got up to Super Admin . 2nd time I got up to Admin.

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) April 14th 2017

What date did you make your forums account?  June 11, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 5 Warns

Have you donated? Yes ($94)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator?

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Well the reason why I should become Staff Again is because I have been SUPER loyal to ImperialRP in terms of RP, being on everyday and not to mention I have a streak of 306 on ImperialRP. Another reason is I have made documents for staff like the Job Code list and have assisted on doing things for SMT like setting up spawns. I'm very experienced with staff and know almost every DarkRP Command like (/setspawn emperor_palpatine) or forcerpname Nimo Staff and many others. I am also very grateful that I have been given a second chance on making a staff application and will not do what I did ever again, thank you Hotshot and Zeeptin. If I do ever get staff again I will make sure that I will do my job to my very extent and will dedicate my time to ImperialRP and staff. I also have to mention that before I was removed from Staff I had a Sit Count of 688 and if I was still staff I would have maybe around 2000. I know that it will take me time to strive up the ranks again but that is fine with me because all I want to do again is to be staff on ImperialRP and help out other players. I promise that I will do my best and not mess up again, thank you once again for another chance and thank you for whoever is reading my application.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? How I would handle the situation is if the player is Mass RDMing  I would do 2 things with 2 scenarios.

• Bring the player to a sit and ask why they are Mass RDMing  if they are not being compliant I would attempt to ask them one more time to tell me why if they are still not complying then I would then proceed to tell the player he is being warned for MRDM/FailRP/NCWS/NITRP and jail them for the specific amount in the Staff Handbook.
  • If the player is competent and responding to all of my questions with a kind matter I would then proceed to tell him to not do it again and give him a verbal warning

• If the player starts cursing at me, I would ask him to  politely stop and calm down and explain his side of his story. If he is still cursing at me I would then tell the player he is being warned for Staff Diss/MRDM/FailRP/NITRP/NCWS
Edited by Nimo
  • Gaminglight Love 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-1/+1

OK i dont now how to feel about this but if SMT thinks is time to unstaff restriced you then i think it time for you to be staff once more but hey soon were going to reset the Ticket count and it would be fun waching you get back up to 700+

• Like 1
  • Dislike 4

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

+Support
-Active
-Redeemed himself
-Member since 2017
-Trusted

bruh just give him staff 

• Like 3

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support 
Ok so yes Nimo did get staff restricted for saying well some bad things but he has fulfilled his punishment and people can change over time + everyone deserves a second chance as well it is obvious he is very loyal to the server he has been here since I can remember and he has a streak of 300+ Finally if SMT feels he's ready to be un-staff restricted theres no reason why this guy should not be staff and he was a great staff member in the past.

• Like 3

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

47 minutes ago, [GL] Kray said:

+SUPPORT 
- Has major experiences within the staffing world.

- REALLY competent. 

- Good guy, kind and honest (never biased).

- Dedicated.

Good look.

34 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Active
-Redeemed himself
-Member since 2017
-Trusted

bruh just give him staff 

3 minutes ago, Kev said:

+Support 
Ok so yes Nimo did get staff restricted for saying well some bad things but he has fulfilled his punishment and people can change over time + everyone deserves a second chance as well it is obvious he is very loyal to the server he has been here since I can remember and he has a streak of 300+ Finally if SMT feels he's ready to be un-staff restricted theres no reason why this guy should not be staff and he was a great staff member in the past.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kev said:

+Support 

Honestly, the mistakes that were made by Nimo were in the past, I truly think Nimo has changed for the better, even if there is no chance of this getting accepted, I would still like to see Nimo as staff, and yes, we made up for the fuck ups we did. 

+ Support, Goodluck. 

Edited by Dredgen
  • Like 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Active
-Redeemed himself
-Member since 2017
-Trusted

bruh just give him staff 

Good Luck Nimo! 

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Oh boy Nimo...

you've come along way. when I met you for the first time you just got staff restricted. you've come along way since then. Although you can be quite rude. I believe you are ready again.

+support

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

7 hours ago, XI Frost IX said:

Oh boy Nimo...

you've come along way. when I met you for the first time you just got staff restricted. you've come along way since then. I believe you are ready again.

+support

12 hours ago, Kev said:

+Support 

13 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Active
-Redeemed himself
-Member since 2017
-Trusted

bruh just give him staff 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

+/- Support 

+VERY active

+Had improoved majorly and redeemed himself

+Good staff

==============

-Can be very rude/toxic at points

(I dont see you as a bad person or a bad staff just things i have seen since i have known you from PRP)

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

23 hours ago, Kev said:

+Support 

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

On 8/31/2020 at 7:06 PM, Kev said:

+Support 

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 8/31/2020 at 4:06 PM, Kev said:

+Support 

Love you nimo, best of luck you deserve it

• Like 1

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

Huge +Support

- One of my best friends on Gaminglight

He's redeemed himself ever since he was staff restricted, I believe its a time he deserves another chance on Gaminglight. He is a very dedicated person although his personality could use some work.

Good luck Nimo, you do have a chance

• Like 1

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

• Head of Staff
On 8/31/2020 at 5:35 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Active
-Redeemed himself
-Member since 2017
-Trusted

bruh just give him staff 

+Support, Nimo would be a great staff member

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 8/31/2020 at 7:06 PM, Kev said:

+Support 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th