Bunk Inspections.- Accepted

0xEmma

Bunks  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like bunk inspections?

• yes
    • no

Look, We all enjoy some passive rp once and a while. However, we've had bunk inspections 4 days in a row and its frankly getting annoying and upsetting a large portion of the playerbase. Its very annoying to have to sit in your bunks for an hours standing, only to have to do PT due to bad RNG, at best if this was done once a week or so it'd be mildly ok. However its happening daily and getting really annoying.
I think a limit on bunk inspections(i.e. max 1/week) or perhaps leaving it up to regimental commanders for doing this on their own would be the best options for this type of event.

Edited by 0xEmma
  • Like 3

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

Now i need to explain, I don't like bunk inspections the way it happens, Its not the GM its just the fact that it restricts the player base to there bunks and makes it hard to get them moved. I just start doing other things aside from playing the game because i would be restricted to bunks. AGAIN it is not the gm, the sole reason i don't like it is the reason above. Just not interesting. Sorry and yea in my past as a gm on other servers i did it before and its amusing for the event characters and the gm but that pretty much it.

IC CMDR 1138 BOSS

Bunk Inspections are for Naval & Security Officers, I don't know why GM's are doing Bunk Inspections as events, When they're suppose to be done by Naval & Security Forces Only 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, 0xEmma said:

Look, We all enjoy some passive rp once and a while. However, we've had bunk inspections 4 days in a row and its frankly getting annoying and upsetting a large portion of the playerbase. Its very annoying to have to sit in your bunks for an hours standing, only to have to do PT due to bad RNG, at best if this was done once a week or so it'd be mildly ok. However its happening daily and getting really annoying.
I think a limit on bunk inspections(i.e. max 1/week) or perhaps leaving it up to regimental commanders for doing this on their own would be the best options for this type of event.

And a *second* bunk inspection in one day, these are done way too often and are upsetting the playerbase.

• Like 1

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

+Support

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 1:09 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Bunk Inspections are for Naval & Security Officers, I don't know why GM's are doing Bunk Inspections as events, When they're suppose to be done by Naval & Security Forces Only 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to 2 weeks for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png