LimeOzzie 1 month ban request- Accepted

Nao

Your In-game: Nao

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58189148

The player's name in-game: LimeOzzie

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:214403827

What did the player do: Reached 30 warn threshold for Police RP.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 121675046_LimeOzzie30PRPwarns.thumb.jpg.0f108a1d06164a19feee92e42afcc609.jpg

What do you believe should happen to the player: 1 month ban.

Any extra information: He has 12 warns from SCP RP and 30 warns from PRP

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

+support   month ban is much needed hopefully after this he will learn his lesson  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-support ik this isn't going to be a popular opinion but hes 10 ik the rules apply to everyone but i think he deserves some slack i trained him in pd the other day and he seems to have good intentions and he seems like the rules are just now starting to click i just feel bad knowing that in a year or two when hes more capable hes gonna be perma banned when i feel like he could be an active part of the community. 

in all honestly i feel like hes targeted based off his age and I don"t mean nao is i just feel like there are people just waiting for him to fuck up

Edited by rip my soul

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

6 hours ago, rip my soul said:

-support ik this isn't going to be a popular opinion but hes 10 ik the rules apply to everyone but i think he deserves some slack i trained him in pd the other day and he seems to have good intentions and he seems like the rules are just now starting to click i just feel bad knowing that in a year or two when hes more capable hes gonna be perma banned when i feel like he could be an active part of the community. 

in all honestly i feel like hes targeted based off his age and I don"t mean nao is i just feel like there are people just waiting for him to fuck up

he won’t be permaed if he gets his shit together during his one month break and stops breaking rules constantly