scp 706 (porcelain doll) - Denied

Fat Payton | [GL]

1. Name of the SCP you would like added:scp 706 (the porcelain doll)

-----------------------------------------

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=4000&searchtext=girl&childpublishedfileid=0&browsesort=textsearch&section=readytouseitems&requiredtags[0]=Roleplay&actualsort=textsearch&p=4
(the best i could find sadly ;-;)

-----------------------------------------

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: i think she should have a swep other then keys and a physics gun

-------------------------------------

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?
hp:200
armor:0

---------------------------------------

5. Why should we add this SCP?:the best reason to add this scp is to have a scp that maintenance must check on every so often,and if she has any cracks or injurys she is taken to med bay to be heal (aka spacled),it more of a scp that can freely roam around

------------------------------------

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-706 is an adolescent European-American female identified as ███████ ████████, twelve years of age according to local records at time of initial containment.

-------------------------------------
7. Extra information: she cant enter d block cause it would risk her life,the way to get her to go is to give her a small doll to hug and tell her to leave back to her room,the highest ransom ci can hold her for is 7.5k

sorry for a terrible idea (in writing scene) im just trying to think of a bassis for her if she was to get added

Euclid class prices go up to 12.5k

But what else will this SCP do? Isn't much i can see of it. Might just end up being another 1424. Plus I feel if this one would be able to roam freely, it would only cause more problems of SCPs getting the the way.

Also risky ERP situations can occur.

Sorry Payton,

-Support.

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

+Support

Seems like a pretty neat idea.

Also, the damage aspect would give maintenance and medical something more to do.

Note: You should probably suggest a level it would be unlocked at. (I'd put it at Level 25)

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

3 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Euclid class prices go up to 12.5k

But what else will this SCP do? Isn't much i can see of it. Might just end up being another 1424. Plus I feel if this one would be able to roam freely, it would only cause more problems of SCPs getting the the way.

Also risky ERP situations can occur.

Sorry Payton,

-Support.

oh yeah......
didnt think about that,sorry

-Support 

I agree with fizzy, Would just encourage ERP with models that "could" be used with it an we dont need that aswell just gonna roam not much rp or testing to it

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

• 3 weeks later...