SGM Mickey's 2LT reapplication

Coleman

Should I become a 2LT?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a 2LT?

• Yes
    • No

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Whats your ingame name?: ST BCL SGM Mickey 4761

2.Whats your steam id?:STEAM_0:0:450765934

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes and I've practically memorized it.

4.How long have you been on the server: I started about a month and a half (5 days In-game time) I know that isn't alot but I feel like I have alot of experience and discipline than most for just 1 month.

5.How many warns do you have?: None, I have a clean slate.

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: I want to show STs and even the misbehaving enlisted how fun the server can be and how rewarding it is to climb the ranks and I believe a spot for me as a 2LT opens up more possibilites to allow me to do that. Including promoting people which is something I cannot do in my current position.

7.What Timezone are you?: Eeastern Standard Time

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: Very well, as during events I'm always seen with a squad of STs following and obeying my commands and even outside events where I'm seen sending them on or leading patrols and taking them to the training room to brush up on faces and formations and such and showing newcomers the ropes. I've rarely had a problem with an ST not following orders and even so I'll always have them dealt with. 

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Compared to the other applied NCO's I'm the most active even during weekdays where I'm on three hours a day and on weekends I'm on 7 hours a day. I'd go as far to say that I'm the the most active sergeant+ at the moment.  And, I'm always able to correctly command the enlisted wether that be into formations, faces, guarding bridge cp and brig including making them be able to obey my orders during events and these qualities make me stand out from any other NCO who is unable to do the same and I'm capable of commanding very large groups of STs most of the time (15+ in some cases) extremely well which is rare to find in an NCO.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by KazokSTM

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

Editied due to rank change.

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

Accepted! ST Command feels you are ready. Congrats on reaching the rank of 2LT, please request tags in discord!

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018