James M/ Kir Kanos Resignation

James M

This is something many of you saw coming, but it needs to be known why I am leaving. First of all I am burnt out. I find IRP boring and a bored commander is not a good commander. Second I have had some mental health issues recently, so I need to take time off and focus on that.  Third I find that there is currently no where for me to go, but on a more "happier note" I loved sitting on bridge and hearing the stupid things that happen on there. I loved talking to all the RG and seeing people I trained now high ranks. It makes me both proud and happy. Here are so mentions

@Kieran ♡ I don't know what would  be without you. We all still miss you. 

@luci (Don't why it wont tag) Still miss you killing me as vader on the daily. 

@[GL] Nati It has been amazing seeing you grow. I hope to see you as the Next Kir kanos.

@Nimo Pretty sure this man hates my guys, but gotta be said this man was the best hershey kisses hat.

@TAlila | Tay Keith! This man ran out of cheez its on bridge. Can we get an F in the chat. 

@Awoken Spice Pancakes Best Sovereign Protector

@MickeyTheMouse It still sucks you left. 

@Hobbs Bruh

To all the the  current RG. you have been fantastic and don't think I wont dissapear. I will still come and talk frequently and who knows I may come back. I just need to focus on other things now.

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

cya man, Sad to see you go

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

If you need anything man, Just ask!

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• Bread locked this topic