D class and ammo problems - Denied

Maxi Sups.gg

What are you suggesting? - Remove F4 buying Ammo from others D class (or x2 , x3 the prices to buy ammo for their guns) , sence there's not many peoples buying stuff from the D class Supplier i suggest that only D class Suppiler could sell Ammo or could sell ammo with cheaper prices ,but i think the best way and fair will be if the D class can still buy ammo from F4 menu then it can only have a small amount like 2 mags max for pistol , rifes , SMG etc..etc.. LMG only extra 1 mag, why i suggest this because in roleplay a D class cannot just magiclly pulls out a big ass box from know where to loading their guns it has tobe a roleplay reason for it , D class is like a prisoner and you know how hard it is to get weapons or bullets while in jail , as for the custom class they can have extra small amount of ammo in their guns (because peoples pay for those custom class so there should be alittle bit benefit for them 😄 ) 

How would this change better the server? -  well atleast now peoples can actually selling stuff as D class Supplier in order to make some money for themself.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  well many peoples probably bitching about they cannot spawn their own ammo like back in the good old days or why the hell is too expensive... or why i only have 2 mags beside 10 mags 😄

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D class Supplier because hardly see many peoples get on the job

Edited by Maxi Sups.gg

-Support

I understand you wanna make D class supplier better, but this aint it chief. I don't wanna be rioting and run out of bullets and have to spend extra money or have a limit or wait for a supplier to flag on while rioting. Its would be annoying to say the least. This would directly nerf the d class population which is a huge part of the server.

Edited by [GL] Zeus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

17 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

I understand you wanna make D class supplier better, but this aint it chief. I don't wanna be rioting and run out of bullets and have to spend extra money or have a limit or wait for a supplier to flag on while rioting. Its would be annoying to say the least. This would directly nerf the d class population which is a huge part of the server.

D-Class Supplier sux but taking out ammo for other D-Class would disrupt the entire Rioting population. Negatives outweigh the positives.

-Support

While yes, RP-wise it would make sense. But we remain a semi-serious RP server and we can overlook little stuff like this cause it doesn't have a major effect. Dependent on your skill or the strength of Gensec, you may not even need or use the extra ammo. I agree with Zeus that it would be a major nerf and would affect the population we worked hard to build up.

20 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

30 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

-Support, this would cause more issue's then it'd solve.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Adding on to this. 

D-Class is the first role you play as when you join the server and it already pushes people away from playing on the server since they're always getting killed. It's hard for new players. However, I've noticed new players tend to stay longer when they join during mass D block riots. It helps them see more of the facility and what the server offers, especially when SCPs are loose. When you join for the first time and its hands up and you keep wondering why you're getting killed, it isn't gonna hold your interest in the server. Especially when the alternative is waiting a long time for a trainer that may or may not even flag on.

So by attempting to directly nerf D-Class' ability to riot, you're also impacting the potential of new players' interest in the server. 

-Support

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

-Support

You don't spawn with a lot of ammo and this would kill the d class population.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

5 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

5 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

-support 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

+support
Just because you don't want to spend a little more money on ammo, which is already pretty cheap and it gives you like 500 extra rounds which is a lot, not to mention I don't buy much ammo as your only going to get about 1-2 clips out before dying or having to switch to a melee. Not to mention yes D-class is a big part of the server and yet this won't really do much, buffing a D-class and not even forcing people to go to the class just making it a convenience to go to it. It will not affect the D-class population at all, it could make D-class a little more conservative but all around shouldn't change much. Also lets say that this will make people play on D-class a little less, this in theory, would than increase other branches populations, such as research, utility, and maybe gensec (idk about gensec as they will have less to do IF less D-class are on). I don't think it will change anything.

Edited by Jack (utility one)
for some reason it posted without me sayin anything lol

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

23 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

On 8/31/2020 at 7:33 AM, Sparkle said:

-Support

While yes, RP-wise it would make sense. But we remain a semi-serious RP server and we can overlook little stuff like this cause it doesn't have a major effect. Dependent on your skill or the strength of Gensec, you may not even need or use the extra ammo. I agree with Zeus that it would be a major nerf and would affect the population we worked hard to build up.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 8/31/2020 at 7:13 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

On 8/31/2020 at 7:13 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 8/31/2020 at 1:13 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

• 3 weeks later...