Jackson's Trial Mod. Application- Denied

[3C-38] William Jackson

Di you want me as Trial Mod.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Di you want me as Trial Mod.

1. What is your in-game name?: Jackson

2. What is your steam name?:[3C-38] William Jackson (Its bcs FiveM server i play on)

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:194115973

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No, just what i have read from the Handbook and i have little bit experience for the commands bcs
i owned my own server for a while

5. What date did you start playing on the community? 2020/08/29

6. What date did you make your forums account? I got it working today  i am not good with these i am getting kinda confused about Forums but i believe i will learn how to work with them

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice

8. How many warns do you have on the server? None

9. Have you donated? yes 27$

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines Yes siir

12. Timezone: CEST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Well i have been on this server for a while i have made some friends got into some Battalions and seen so many 

ST's and not only them break the rules, and when i play not many Staff members are online (its like 2-3) so i read the guide lines then and i am here trying to help my Favorite ImperialRP. Have have seen in a long time i really enjoy playing here bcs the people i met were nice to me and its sad when People join to minge and troll push buttons they are not supposed to,  just destroy the experience for other people yesterday during and event ST's kept closing SHB/MHB doors for fun and we cloudnt take off as SF and no one had time to sit in the ATC to keep it all good and we need more Staff bcs i only see online staff is Danne Mario and like 2 others and when we have 80+ people and 4 staff members its hard and they kinda dont have much time to RP

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Warn him +kick him when he comes back i wloud spectate him if he is going to do it again i wloud bring him to me jail him then tell him (if he wloud listen) then Ban him for 5 days for Trolling/Minging/RDM/Mass Disrecpect

Edited by [3C-38] William Jackson
Changing as advised
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 11:15 PM, Magic0807 said:

-Support! Application seems very rushed. Check it over and add more content and it would look a lot better.

-support Haven't seen you myself

-support no punctuation or breaks in the writing.

• Like 1

"I call jury duty, i have sexually offended childeren" -SubLT Fenix

-Ex Ninth Sister, Ex Senior Moderator, Ex Gamemaster and a couple other things.

On 9/22/2020 at 5:36 AM, fueledcornflake said:

-support Haven't seen you myself

-support no punctuation or breaks in the writing.

On 8/31/2020 at 6:15 AM, Magic0807 said:

-Support! Application seems very rushed. Check it over and add more content and it would look a lot better.

• Like 1

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

On 8/31/2020 at 1:15 AM, Magic0807 said:

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 8/31/2020 at 2:15 AM, Magic0807 said:

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

• 2 weeks later...