Banned for a entire week for saying the F word

HammerHead

Dispute: As you can see I got banned for a entire week for saying the F word even though I apologized and it was in the crashing chat (AKA: the chat where everyone spams when the server is about to crash). 

I think being banned for a week is a bit overkill and I didn't even mean it. I was just joking around.

I'll even send a screenshot if you want.

Steam Name: xX.HammerHead.Xx sups.gg

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100127092

Ingame Name: Hammer

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: Starstep

Reason for Ban: Homophobia

Edited by xX.HammerHead.Xx

Fill out the format correctly.

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

The use of homophobic slurs (or any offensive slur) is not tolerated at Gamninglight at all. A one week ban is the bare minimum for that offense. It doesn't matter if it was in crash chat or if you apologized after cause you still broke a MAJOR rule.

-Support

• Like 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

This goes without saying.
You decided to use a homophobic slur in the crash screen, and you received a 1 week ban along with a warn for "Homophobia".
While the punishment may seem harsh to you, the situation was handled accordingly. The apology doesn't exempt you from the rules.

"As a reminder, anyone who is caught using racial, homophobic, sexist, transphobic, etc slurs are to receive an automatic 7 day ban. Please be sure to request the ban in the ban request channel in the staff discord, or have a higher ranking staff member on the server issue the ban if they can!" -Head Admin Rookieblue

Edited by Starstep

32 minutes ago, xX.HammerHead.Xx said:

No, i'm someone different. Never saw that rule and it will never happen again.

No I’m fairly certain you were staff in the past for the following reasons: a) you’ve issued bans and warns b) you’ve responded to a staff role-call in the past. Particularly if been staff in the past you should know homophobia isn’t allowed, but even if you haven't, it’s common sense than homophobic slurs aren’t allowed even if you haven’t read the MOTD. 

31 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

The use of homophobic slurs (or any offensive slur) is not tolerated at Gamninglight at all. A one week ban is the bare minimum for that offense. It doesn't matter if it was in crash chat or if you apologized after cause you still broke a MAJOR rule.

-Support

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

59 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support 

That's how it be. You broke the rules. Also no format.

EDIT: Format changed, but no change in support.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Denied

You are ex staff for this very server, you know the rules in regards to saying things like that. You also know that you cant play the "it was a joke" card 

Wait out your ban. 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."