Takos O5 medic APP

pixalgamer99

In Game Name: Tako

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:233751291

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Medical

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: not applying but i mean their all flexing on me with their suitcases

How many Strikes do you have: 0 in medical (l i have 1 total)

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: i want too join because the O5 medical division is quite inactive but I'm active. I want too help out and give heals too the O5 staff and help out. I want too see what being and O5 staff actually means besides healing and I want too help out the O5 council with medical things. I want too be a person you look up at by saying hey I'm an active O5 medical member I help out and give heals and do surgery's and help with medical research I guess. I want too make sure O5 medical doesn't just be looked at as some inactive group that does nothing and no one hops on and instead have people be like neat that's an O5 medical on that's nice.

Why should we accept you: because I'm an active member of medical that does his job and knows surgery's and the O5 medical branch needs more active members but no one applies and no one who is on O5 medical gets on the job of O5 medical. But what I'm doing if I get accepted is being active and making sure the branch is shown as a branch and not some waste of space that doesn't actually have any people playing it. plus I like medical and I don't want the O5 staff of it too be useless and not played and might as well be switched with some other group because at this point O5 maintence would must likely be more active. Also IMO we need more O5 medics we have two buts that’s it 

Edited by pixalgamer99

-Support

Can be very mingy and I javent had the best experiences with you.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+ support 

yeah he can be a little mingy but arent we all anyways 

+ He is a chill person in Util 

+ He has his limits hes not horrible 

+ Helped me learn the ropes in utility 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

BIG -SUPPORT

Where do i even begin?

-Causes many problems.

-Unfit

-Mingey

-Unproffesional

Edited by Mint

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||