Timm's O5 Staff Application ~ Red Right Hand

Timm

In Game Name: Timmemes (MTF E11 Ranger Alfa (PFC), Retired DoRS)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:154179583

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): RRH (OH10)

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: O5 - 7 (Rookieblue)

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: To start off, I have recently rejoined SCP-RP in my free time and to support the server some, and have once again like back in 2018, gotten intrigued and sucked back in to the universe of SCP. So far within my time back I have enjoyed every second, and am ready to rejoin something new and help out the Foundation some more. As you know, back in 2018-2019 I held the title of Director of Research and Security, and personally have missed serving directly under O5 like I used to. That being said, i'd be honored and would love to join the Red Right Hand and serve under O5 once more, and help keep the foundation secure and help SCP-RP grow even more.

Why should we accept you: With my experience as a former DoRS and E11 Ranger as well as my High Command position on MilitaryRP as Major General of Russia, I feel I could be a great help and would serve the council very well. I am a leader, trustworthy and experienced, much more mature than in prior times, and am qualified and ready for the task at hand, which is to protect my O5. I feel it would be a great experience, and woudl be beneficial and the council but to the whole foundation and server itself.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support
-Active
-Mature
-Serious
-Overall someone who deserves the position

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

I mean I wont leave a + or - but didn't you literally just come back yesterday maybe wait a lil bit? 

Edit: +support reasons are self explanatory 

Edited by Dragin
  • Heart-Eyes 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

11 minutes ago, Dragin said:

I mean I wont leave a + or - but didn't you literally just come back yesterday maybe wait a lil bit? 

Valid concern, I came back a week ago, joined E11 and Rangers thanks to Zeus about 4-5 days ago. Been playing SCP for 2 years in total,  and after I resigned from my DoRS rank I played on and off and came off reserves for CI not too long ago, but left after I got busy balancing MilitaryRP and IRL. 🙂 

Edited by Timm

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

This would mark your 4th time being in the server. Last 2 times you left not to long after rejoining us

-support

Get more time in the server this time to prove you are serious about staying 

• Like 2

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

On 8/30/2020 at 2:28 PM, Rangiatea said:

This would mark your 4th time being in the server. Last 2 times you left not to long after rejoining us

-support

Get more time in the server this time to prove you are serious about staying 

rang out here -supporting applications he can deny

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Catsro locked this topic