Yes I have bought Apprentice

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

No

How much time do you have on the server?:

2 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I know a lot about lore of Imperial RP but I am trying to learn more about all other clone wars as well but if I forget something about clone wars I will try my best to ask other GM for a little help with my lore

Why do you WANT to become a Game-master?:

I want to join the Game Masters because I want to start making events I have a lot of good ideas that I wish to put into action like:

[The High Command of the ISB gets a call that there are Rebels on the planet, Hoth, when all of the forces leave the Ship and get on hoth they come to find that all the forces that were on hoth have deployed. What where they deployed to was right next to the ISB if a full attack.] there is more to this but this is just to sum it all up

I have more that I am thinking of but I do not want to show all my cards

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

I have been Staffing on this server for 1 week now so I believe that I have not failed the server so has Game Master I wish to work hard to make sure everyone on the server will have fun with my events, not just one battalion but all of them

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes I am I have work with ULX ever since I joined my first Gmod server

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

I do not know that much about being a Game master but I would like to learn all I can from the  senior members on the Game masters team  

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

On-ship: there are bounty hunters that are looking for an escaped prisoner before the bounty hunters showed up the prisoner knocked out and kill an ST and stole their armor and know he is hiding within the ship after that they come up with there own why to continue the RP but the Bounty hunters push and push to try their best to get on the ship the bounty hunters want their money

Off-ship: all the droids on the ship get reprogrammed to attack the next highest person that they see killing them, that is when a rebel ship comes out of nowhere and the ISB blows up two of the ships. as the ship is fighting the Rebels back the droids steal an important document from the ISB and send them to the Rebels so the Rebels retreat to there home base and that is where the ISB goes to Hyperspace to follow but the ISB is damage and only the ships work so they send out all the Ships to follow them to hyperspace fight to Rebels.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Yes I have been watching a lot of you-tube videos to train my mind on how to do it first what I would need to do is go over to the weapon that I want to use and right-click on it and then copy it to my tool gun and then right or !give players name  weapon name

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): 

No, I do not know how to model but I will try my best to learn from all of the Game masters on how to model myself and others.

Have you read the Game-master Guidelines?: yes I Hawk-eye have read all the Game-master guidelines

Edited by Hawkeye

Vice Sovereign Ved Kennede / Senior GamemasterAdmin 

• 2 weeks later...