Should i be Trail Mod.  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Trail mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Magic

What is your steam name?: Xnick28

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:236141287

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Nope it's my first time, and I really wanna try being a staff:  Because I need to start somewhere. So I can get some Experience and learn how to be a staff.  

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly):  2-3 weeks ago. 

What date did you make your forums account?: 1 week ago.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: UserHow many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? image.thumb.png.7cce75231b8d96d23b92e09e1f518010.png

Have you donated?: Yes I donated 20$

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: Nope it's my first time, and I need to get some experience, so I can become a good staff. 

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes.

Timezone: CEST

Permission  (Admin+ need this): 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): 

Because I have seen a lot of Admin cases on youtube, And I really just wanted to try it myself. I am 15 so I will take it very seriously, and become a good staf (If i get accepted). I also really wanna try because you  get to help people and I love helping people. I can be active every day. But every second Wednesday to sunday, can't I be active because i'm going to my mom and at my mom's house i don't have any computer. But i promise I will be active at least 4 hours at 1 day. And the days I am at my mom I will help people on discord ig they need any help. I Just really wanna try become a trail moderator.  I want to help other people, such as newcomers who have just logged into the server, show what you need to read and what you need to do on the server so that they can enjoy the game on the server as we all are, and remove those who are trying to ruin the mood of other players who try to play for having fun, but i will not just ban them or kick them NO! not from the beginning.I will try to explain them what they do is not correct maybe the guy or a girl just join the server and is his first time when he or she plays on RP server every people are doing some errors even the players how are playing for a long time on the community , but if my efforts will not help or the player don't care and he will doing some not RP stuff so i will proceed with eliminate the threat of the server. I play almost 3-4 hours per day on the server so if there no Staff n duty, I can go and wait for more Staff to get on job and also I can withstand any situation like par example: stress, rudeness and much much more.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

First: I would see if I could get him to calm down, and if he dosen't calm down I would write in staff chat to a Mod+ to help me out, and I would watch what the Mod+ was doing.

Second:  If he's calming down I would ask him why he was RDMing and I would ask him his site of the story. And if they are telling the truth both of them, I would said that they where mabye just confused.

Edited by Magic0807

Old ImperialRP Moderator | Magic Naval Crewman |