The Bard's Gamemaster Aplication

MalarieBob[GL]

The Bard's Game Master Poll :  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Shoud The Bard be given Game Master?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: The bard / Omega Cultist

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61638461

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: User

Have you donated to the server?: Yes , I have purchased the RG pack!

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No , I have not.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No , I do not think so.

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 week+

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I'm a  big fan of Star Wars lore , I was reading comics since when I was a child so I can say that I'm really fammiliar with the lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I wish to become a Gamemaster so I can host events in the EU timezone. I'm really active during the morning surge and as I saw that not that many admins/GM's are on , I really wish to bring a better experience for the people that are on on that time. At the same time , I love creating events and making people have fun ( Even now , I usually host 1-2 "giveaways" everyday , where I go hide somewere on the ship and whoever finds me wins a prize ). I really enjoy the fact that I can create an event based on my rich imagination and place the players inside a screnario. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I would like to be trusted because of my intentions : To bring both fun times and memorable experiences to all players on the server. Creating something wich makes people happy is what I wish to do as an event creator , a Game Master.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I can say that I'm fairly familiar with ULX , bot not completlly.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes , I used to be both an Administrator and Game masters on multiple servers , a couple of years prior to this moment.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

-On-Ship :  4 actors required. 

4 spies infiltrate the ship undetected , disguised as Naval. The 4 of them have 2 missions : Retrive data from the bridge and deactive 3 main sources of power ( by placing detonators) : The engine , The  Turbo lasers and 1 of the hangars / ATC.

If the spies successfully disable at least 2 of those sources , the event continues into an attack of the rebel aliance. 3 cruiser ships attack the ship while multiple rebels ( spawners-NPC's ) are being deployed into the ship. The main mission of the spies now is to get to a ship and escape. 

If the spies fail to disable at least 2 of those sources , they have to escape on they're own.

+ interogations if any rebel spy is captured.

-Off-ship: no actors limit.

A trading caravan is doing buisniss with the rebels on a planet. ( ex Hoth. ) , selling stolen Imperial plans. The imperial troopers prepare to ambush the rebels and the Caravan Salesmen on the planet but they're comms are leaked by a mole. 

A battle begins when the Imperial and Rebel forces colide on said planet. The imperials have to capture and interogate the Caravan Salesmen and also figure out who is the mole and publiclly execute him.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give me rw_sw_nt242 ; !give player weapon_752_dl44

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model me model/Starwars/Enemy Droid ; !model player model/Starwars/Enemy Rebel

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have.

• 2 weeks later...