Should I become Event Team?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: ShinDoom

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102779507

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):  Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?:   4 weeks (almost 5) so between 672 and 840

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Very Well

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 8

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): There are many reasons why I want to join the Event Team. Many people have told me that I am a creative person and that I can bring a lot of fun to the players in the upcoming event. I want to help create events that are fun to participate in and I see myself as a good builder. I can also bring a lot of ideas for other team members of the event or for myself to use in future events. I really want players to enjoy that one moment when they don't have to play seriously and make the most of it. I know many of the current team members at the event and I think I can work well with them on events. Making people happy is one of the things I am most committed to. That is one of the main reasons why I want to be part of the Event Team.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would make some battle royal event where we drop a certain amount of people in a custom made area where they have to fight for their lives this can be done in teams of 2/4 or more if needed or even FFA.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday:  12PM EST to  4PM EST

Saturday and Sunday: 4AM EST to  5PM EST

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

+ Support

Friendly

Active

Mature 

GOOD LUCK !!!

• Thanks 1

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

6 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good Builder

Amazing Staff Member

Low Warns

• Thanks 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

10 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good Builder

Amazing Staff Member

Low Warns

I agree, best of luck!

Edited by Zerg
  • Thanks 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support