Phil's Delta Squads unfortunate 48hr notice

Phil

I have unfortunately have go put in my 48hr notice in, DS is a amazing department and i will forever wish nothing but the best for this department and the people that are in it, unfortunately I've been neglecting my duties in my own department and also in my HC position within FBI. Keep up the amazing work you guys do day in and day out

Some thanks:

Ecott: thank you for letting me be apart of your dept and your command, you truly are an exceptional leader.

Calamity: you might not be in the dept anymore but you are still my lt Commander, thank you for all the work you've done.

Rein: minge ty for being a great fellow command member

Shindoom: keeps messing up the roster 😒😒 but thank you man you made ds fun

To the rest i didnt tag thank you, yall made being in the dept memorable and fun af

This is 1V72 signing off

• Sad 2

Signature.png

NOOOOOOOOO Not u aswell its sad to see u go MAN despite everyting u did for DS, u will be surely missed and sucks to see u go but you gotta do what u gotta do 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander | Gaming Light Legend | Mr Top Donator

im sorry WHAT, i just joined and your leaving me ); sad to see you go

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• 3 weeks later...
  • Zerg locked this topic