Payton's Trial mod application- Accepted

Fat Payton | [GL]

should payton become trial mod  

6 members have voted

1. 1. should payton become trial mod

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Payton

What is your steam name?: Fat Payton | (GL)

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:104518428

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) i had 5 days before accidently abusing my power cause i over reacted to a ci raid in the morning

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) i believe around november 2019

What date did you make your forums account?  march 28

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? platnem

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? (the one by mr sword was a wrong warn,he never removed it)image.thumb.png.fe88cfe9015b628ce8c20840e511e2d8.png

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? i was a mod on a minecraft sever for my friend a few years ago

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes i did

Timezone:est

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): none yet

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

The reason i think i should be mod:
Over the past few months ive been trying my hardest to get better at my over reactions and such,ive seen alot of rdm in d block and not really any admins or mods doing to much,one of the main thing i will do while i wait for sit’s i can do is fly around lower d block (near the top of the tower) so i dont interrupt rp and to keep a eye out for new players so they dont become the memes of the server

I really wanna try to help the server i really do,im sorry about my accidental abuse,i just want to retry at it one more time,and if i fail i wont apply anymore,i just want to try and help people again instead of being forced to watch while the others are busy

Im sorry if this isnt the best but im not really the best with words,i do hope you do consider me

PS:im sorry rang

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? give them a foral warning and give the steam id to someone in the staff that can ban the user for 5 days

pull him into a staff sit
try to calmy explain what hes doing is wrong
once he starts to di me call a admin to come help me 
give him the warn
then get help to ban him

or call a addtional staff who can help to come help the sit

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? (not applying)

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? (not applying)

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? (not applying)

sorry for my bad spelling

Edited by Fat Payton | [GL]
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

I know the struggles bud, I can relate. Take it easy. You are a good guy with good intentions. He deserves a second chance. 
Has been on the server for some time, knows his way around. I personally think he can do a good job 

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

42 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

I know the struggles bud, I can relate. Take it easy. You are a good guy with good intentions. He deserves a second chance. 
Has been on the server for some time, knows his way around. I personally think he can do a good job 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

osu! achiever? I don't know

6 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

7 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support 

You were probably having a bad day and i think you deserve a 2nd chance.

+Support

Payton isn't a bad person and hopefully he has learned from his past mistake.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

10 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support 

You were probably having a bad day and i think you deserve a 2nd chance.

2 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

10 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

On 8/30/2020 at 8:21 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

On 8/30/2020 at 3:48 PM, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||