Suggestion: Allow OFC to be Tazed - Denied

jackyman21

What you want to see? -  Make OFC's tazable and able to be handcuffed. Maybe make it so only supervisor+ can do it though

Why should we add it? -  Stop the mingery of poorly trained OFC's

What are the advantages of having this? - Stops OFC's so they can't run from you if they do something wrong, and can help stop them from running into tac situations as that can fuck up RP more times than not. These are only two reasons, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to think of more.

Who is it mainly for? - EVERYONE on the server who has been tazer rushed or RDM'ed by a rogue OFC

Links to any content - no content. this is prob a 5 minute fix that will save PD supervisor+ a lot of trouble

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

37 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

hmm. maybe theres another way. if we can do it for cadet why not OFC?

I believe it can be done, because CDTs can get tazed/cuffed and there still under police, so i think that it would be possible, i am not to sure though. If possible +support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

- Support 

If an OFC is minging, call command or staff, /demote is a thing to.

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Head of Staff

I wouldnt be so quick to assume it is just a 5 minute fix like you said it is. Stuff like this can be very difficult to edit/change, or might be impossible to change.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

-support this defeats the whole point of roleplay   just demote them   

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 8/31/2020 at 3:56 PM, Hannah said:

-support this defeats the whole point of roleplay   just demote them   

On 8/30/2020 at 2:23 PM, jackyman21 said:

That’s because cadets aren’t government which is why we can taze / handcuff them and that’s why they get wanted if they shoot government officials. If we do this to OFC’s it will be abused and dumb as an OFC might cross fire and get wanted because I believe you can’t make them tazeable without making it non-gov. If you really have a problem with an OFC report it to command there is at least 1 command on discord / game that can handle it (most of the time).

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 8/30/2020 at 2:23 PM, jackyman21 said:

To my knowledge, this may be incorrect, the cadet job does not count as a government job (which is why they can’t unlock doors labeled government). You can’t get tazed or cuffed if you fall under the protection of “government job.” It seems impossible, and using the currently available tools (/demote, etc.) are an easier fix.