Officer

Turd

Officer Application Format

What is your name? Turd

What is your rank?EP

How long have you been a NCO?10 days

What rank are you applying for?FL

How many strikes do you have?0

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? I have a lot of dedication towards Starfighter's and i do alot of tryouts to get more people in sf so it can be SF Rp all the time.  And i have been on the server for a little i started playing in september of last year and i have always wanted to join SF but i could never catch the tryouts so i got off for a little then i came back after a year and i got the job i have always wanted and i couldnt be happier. So i wouldnt wanna mess up and lose my position so i will make no more mistakes ever again as this is a higher rank and i need to be a role model for the other SF and other batalions to show them that SF is the best.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?  I will make sure every single sf is not minging and not abusing there power by spawning ships for sts to steal and fly on purpose , i will also be spectating all sf tryouts to make sure no NCOS are cheating people in like they dont strike them if they get something wrong also i will be hosting alot of tryouts. 

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? Yes i know that but i want to increase my thing to 2 weeks instead of the first week to challenge myself.

Edited by Turd
  • Laughing 1

Accepted 
SF Command has decided you are fit for the position | You will be given the rank of
  Flight Lieutenant 
with a 
One Week trial period 

spacer.png

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Locked and moved by yours truly.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Timm locked this topic