Bounty hunting arrest should be classified under fail rp- Denied

ZeferGaming

What do you want to see? -  a rule that states in the server that arresting a bounty hunter well doing a hit is classified under fail RP 

Why should we add it? -  bounty hunters shouldn't be arrested for the act of doing there jobs its somthings that the owner and the manager of the server aprooved and to arrest a bounty hunter from doing there job should be classifed under fail rp. How ever fighting back is OK to do as it dose not prevent us from carrying out the job in a cheap manner 

What are the advantages of having this? - it simple the act in my oppinon is fail rp and it would be Enforcing the right to do the job of a bounty hunter by implementing it

Who is it mainly for? - bounty hunter CCs 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

10 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Player's can will most likely abuse it.

You can say that about everything though. In the end of the day its cheap and its fail rp to just arrest someone for doing a hit cause its like arresting a gonk droid you shouldn't do it 

-support 

-bounty hunters arent being arrested for doing their job, they get arrested for getting caught, most BH dont even get arrested.

-Even if this was a rule I dont see how it would fall under Fail Roleplay, because arresting someone for killing people is a genuine RP reason.

-Would be heavily abused, if you can kill players without any in RP punishment there would be a big potential for abuse, and misuse of the hit system.

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

-Support

• In all reality if even one person saw you shoot at any other trooper the first thing that would come up in there mind is "This man is most definitely not a soldier stationed to this crew"
  • in rp who ever is the Commander of the ship most likely wouldn't just accept the fact that you shot one of their men so it wouldn't even make sense to make it fail rp
  • this creates stupid scenarios  where people would stand next to the target, watch them die, and just say it is what it is 

United States Reserve General / Retired 1944 US GOA 

Rho 36 CO Occult Operative/ MTF Epsilon Eleven Commander Danny

On 8/30/2020 at 2:51 AM, Stone Man said:

-support 

-bounty hunters arent being arrested for doing their job, they get arrested for getting caught, most BH dont even get arrested.

-Even if this was a rule I dont see how it would fall under Fail Roleplay, because arresting someone for killing people is a genuine RP reason.

-Would be heavily abused, if you can kill players without any in RP punishment there would be a big potential for abuse, and misuse of the hit system.

10 minutes ago, Clistro said:

-Support

• In all reality if even one person saw you shoot at any other trooper the first thing that would come up in there mind is "This man is most definitely not a soldier stationed to this crew"
  • in rp who ever is the Commander of the ship most likely wouldn't just accept the fact that you shot one of their men so it wouldn't even make sense to make it fail rp
  • this creates stupid scenarios  where people would stand next to the target, watch them die, and just say it is what it is 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

1 hour ago, Kev said:

As a bounty hunter I have no problem with being arrested as it is 100% valid if I get arrested as if someone sees you kill someone you should be arrested so overall -support

As long as I don't get warned or banned then I've grown to the custom of being arrested besides some shock are actually cool with it some of them want the hit to go throw. What angers me is when a shock places a hit on someone just to have tge same shock arrest me for doing the hit he appointed this angers me to no end 

2 minutes ago, zefershpear said:

As long as I don't get warned or banned then I've grown to the custom of being arrested besides some shock are actually cool with it some of them want the hit to go throw. What angers me is when a shock places a hit on someone just to have tge same shock arrest me for doing the hit he appointed this angers me to no end 

Then don’t accept hits from shock 

kinda simple 

On 8/29/2020 at 9:51 PM, Stone Man said:

-support 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 8/31/2020 at 10:00 PM, Clistro said:

-Support

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

On 8/29/2020 at 6:51 PM, Stone Man said:

-support 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png