Droz(Fish)

Should I be Red Right Hand?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Red Right Hand?

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Droz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:429529912

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: O5-9

How many Strikes do you have: 0 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  Because I've always been interested in this specific  part of the SCP lore because of the mystery behind them also  I see very few RRH flag on when a O5 is on, 5 minutes before writing this there was 5 O5 researchers on and only one RRH on to protect all of them

Why should we accept you:  Because I'm CI command showing I can be trusted with the ability to not minge and my combat skills are exceptional due to my time as CI military to lead raids and my time as MTF Omicron-9 to show  I can ensure that no harm can come to the facility, I was also NU-7 showing I can deal with SCPs if need be to protect the current VIP, I was in gensec for a while as well showing i have decent leadership skills at the worst. I just want the satisfaction to show my worth to the foundation because I see very few RRH flag on when a O5 is on, 5 minutes before writing this there was 5 O5 researchers on and only one RRH on to protect one of them and I would have flagged on and assisted with the RRH on with protecting them. I am very active and will accept constructive criticism. I was striked 3 time yes but I was never banned from any gaminglight server and I've been in the community for a long time so I know my way around the  MOTD and a good amount of the other servers rules

Note: Yes I had the same name as SM Fish or a Fish who was blacklisted but I'm putting this here so people don't get confused and think I'm the wrong guy.

Edited by Droz(Fish)
I thought strikes was warns sorry

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

SiteAdminLogo.png.009861d959ecb8d0419224e94634edb8.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic