Rick - false warn report- Denied

19 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Based on the video provided soul was not the only one talking loudly in the situation and possibly playing music but stopped right after told to stop mic spamming. I was called over as a higher staff as requested and rein said he was uploading the video and would make a sit later when it was uploaded. I told Rick that I would normally only give a verbal warning for a rule infraction like this, but it was his sit so I did NOT tell Rick to do anything in this situation only my recommendation based off what I would normally do. In this case based off the evidence provided by rein,, I would say it wasn't excessive enough to warrant a formal warning.

+support on the warn appeal

Β 

minisigforums.webp

On 8/29/2020 at 11:54 PM, Jimmy James said:

Based on the video provided soul was not the only one talking loudly in the situation and possibly playing music but stopped right after told to stop mic spamming. I was called over as a higher staff as requested and rein said he was uploading the video and would make a sit later when it was uploaded. I told Rick that I would normally only give a verbal warning for a rule infraction like this, but it was his sit so I did NOT tell Rick to do anything in this situation only my recommendation based off what I would normally do. In this case based off the evidence provided by rein,, I would say it wasn't excessive enough to warrant a formal warning.

+support on the warn appeal

Β 

-SupportΒ 

While Jimmy did give advice on how he believes the situation should be handled the staff member taking the sit has the say. In the first video you mic spammed and were told to stop which for the most part you did. There was a bit a little later in the same video but that may or may not of been a mistake. In the second video you had your name as "UMC Radio" in a moving vehicle. This shows us you either were or had intention of playing music while in a moving vehicle this goes against hobo rules "Hobos may mic-spam music and music only. You must be stationary to play music. You are not allowed to mic-spam outside of buildings to annoy the inhabitants."Β  That is a very over looked section of the rules but a rule none the less. Therefore I believe you committed a rule violation twice and as player of your time and experience and you were given a verbal warning I believe your warn is valid.Β 

1 hour ago, SpadeH said:

-SupportΒ 

While Jimmy did give advice on how he believes the situation should be handled the staff member taking the sit has the say. In the first video you mic spammed and were told to stop which for the most part you did. There was a bit a little later in the same video but that may or may not of been a mistake. In the second video you had your name as "UMC Radio" in a moving vehicle. This shows us you either were or had intention of playing music while in a moving vehicle this goes against hobo rules "Hobos may mic-spam music and music only. You must be stationary to play music. You are not allowed to mic-spam outside of buildings to annoy the inhabitants."Β  That is a very over looked section of the rules but a rule none the less. Therefore I believe you committed a rule violation twice and as player of your time and experience and you were given a verbal warning I believe your warn is valid.Β 

jimmy took over the sit than they closed it then re open it when he was afk

Β PD SMΒ |Β SWAT LTΒ | SL ConsigliereΒ 

MLG Pro Negev playerΒ 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png