Rick - false warn report- Denied

~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~

Your In-game: SOUL

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159439430

The admin's name in-game: RICKK

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL]rickrolled7891

What warning did you receive: mic spam 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/9ec157db602396592a6a65874d7c8d3d

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this warn for mic spam is false because During the sit I asked for a Higher up and jimmy came. After jimmy came he said it should be a verbal warning and the sit is closed. 35 minutes later i get taken to a sit for the same reason this time he had the video I provided below, Rick waited till jimmy went afk then takes the sit on me I asked rick for a higher up again. at this point I feel like i'm started to get targeted by rick because of this and previous accidents. he denies my request for a higher up even though there were 5 on. after this he just said you are going to be receiving a warn then warned me and teleport me back to the ground almost like last time. he fails to bring up the fact that there is at least 5 other people screaming. I've had multiple bad run ins with rick before and at this point i feel like its almost a witch hunt I told him last time there was no hard feeling and he said the same. i'm started to not believe that he meant that for the fact that he undermined Jmt and went out of his way to get me warned. This whole process took over 45 minutes and like last time he sat in our ts while on staff just listening to us and trying to take things out of context. Honestly taking 45 minutes just to take a sit on 10 seconds of screaming isn't productive for me, the server, or rein. the fact that he denied someone higher up to take the sit shows ill intentions.

Any extra information: this is what i got warned for | prior accident with rickk 

Edited by rip my soul
  • Like 1

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

58 minutes ago, rip my soul said:

Your In-game: SOUL

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159439430

The admin's name in-game: RICKK

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL]rickrolled7891

What warning did you receive: mic spam 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/9ec157db602396592a6a65874d7c8d3d

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this warn for mic spam is false because During the sit I asked for a Higher up and jimmy came. After jimmy came he said it should be a verbal warning and the sit is closed. 35 minutes later i get taken to a sit for the same reason this time he had the video I provided below, Rick waited till jimmy went afk then takes the sit on me I asked rick for a higher up again. at this point I feel like i'm started to get targeted by rick because of this and previous accidents. he denies my request for a higher up even though there were 5 on. after this he just said you are going to be receiving a warn then warned me and teleport me back to the ground almost like last time. he fails to bring up the fact that there is at least 5 other people screaming. I've had multiple bad run ins with rick before and at this point i feel like its almost a witch hunt I told him last time there was no hard feeling and he said the same. i'm started to not believe that he meant that for the fact that he undermined Jmt and went out of his way to get me warned. This whole process took over 45 minutes and like last time he sat in our ts while on staff just listening to us and trying to take things out of context. Honestly taking 45 minutes just to take a sit on 10 seconds of screaming isn't productive for me, the server, or rein. the fact that he denied someone higher up to take the sit shows ill intentions.

Any extra information: this is what i got warned for | prior accident with rickk 

+support

- I think Rick didn't listen to Jimmy

Edited by lilfred28

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-Support

We asked/told you multiple time's to stop doing it and you totally ignored us so due to the fact that you were told multiple time's I personally think this shouldn't be a verbal warning but a real one

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

So its a little weird here because i dont know if jimmy said this or not i would love jimmys side tho

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Based on the video provided soul was not the only one talking loudly in the situation and possibly playing music but stopped right after told to stop mic spamming. I was called over as a higher staff as requested and rein said he was uploading the video and would make a sit later when it was uploaded. I told Rick that I would normally only give a verbal warning for a rule infraction like this, but it was his sit so I did NOT tell Rick to do anything in this situation only my recommendation based off what I would normally do. In this case based off the evidence provided by rein,, I would say it wasn't excessive enough to warrant a formal warning.

+support on the warn appeal

10 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Based on the video provided soul was not the only one talking loudly in the situation and possibly playing music but stopped right after told to stop mic spamming. I was called over as a higher staff as requested and rein said he was uploading the video and would make a sit later when it was uploaded. I told Rick that I would normally only give a verbal warning for a rule infraction like this, but it was his sit so I did NOT tell Rick to do anything in this situation only my recommendation based off what I would normally do. In this case based off the evidence provided by rein,, I would say it wasn't excessive enough to warrant a formal warning.

After hearing Jimmy's Side +Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

+support

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

6 hours ago, October said:

Here’s my opinion, warns are staff discretion. Did you micspam? Then the warn isn’t valid. If you take into account the numbers of warns that you have, then staff are more likely to warn you as it clearly isn’t your first time breaking the rules. 

I don'y have any prior mic spam warns  and my issue is there are people who play music and scream for hours on end and they get nothing

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

12 minutes ago, rip my soul said:

I don'y have any prior mic spam warns  and my issue is there are people who play music and scream for hours on end and they get nothing

After giving it deeper thought, I’ve changed my opinion. I do believe that this warn should be removed. +support

-Support

The thing is that it is clearly mic spam which he was doing already before and during the video. We clearly tell him to stop and then he continues on screaming and yelling. He was also already doing it before which was the reason for reporting him and no one else. Soul has broken the MOTD and he should be punished for that.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

+Support  

After hearing jimmys side of the story

Raze

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

That second video is him being a hobo, which he is allowed to play music on...

Even then. From a staff perspective. That was in a shoot out. It doesn't seem like he is intentionally trying to run around to be annoying with it because that shootout started out of nowhere. 

Edited by ~ vσxιs ~

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

9 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Guys, please keep it to a + or - support. We don't need an argument. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

12 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Its a little hard to tell wether or not he was or  was not, i get both sides, because he was playing music, but really i think a formal warning isn't necessary.

+Support For getting the warn removed

But he should also just be told to stop playing music while moving on hobo which can conclude to just a verbal warning nothing major.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head of Staff

+Support, I do not believe this warrants a formal warn.

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC