Lasky´s Trial Gamemaster Application

Lasky

Is Lasky Good Enough For Trial Gamemaster?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is Lasky good enogh for Trial GM?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Lasky (My Naval characters name) and Witwicky (My name in SF)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114047100

My current rank on the server is: User

Have you donated to the server?: No 

Have you been banned on any GL servers before?: No, I can´t remember ever getting banned. 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No, I prefer to read all the rules and guidelines before I act on anything. 

How much time do you have on the server?: Over 2 weeks at the least. 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I´ve watched every StarWars movie, series and some of the games, so I know the basic information about the StarWars universe/LORE and it´s characters.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be a Gm because I really enjoy setting up missions/event were people can have fun and I´m really active on weekends Friday Evening - Sunday Evening (when I´m the most active). My timezone is CEST so I can put on events or stuff for people to do to keep the server alive who live in Europe. This feels like an excellent way of keeping the server alive and getting new players in due to the activeity of the server. I´m also someone who likes to do a varied amount of event so that they´re not just "Rebels attacking the ship, kill all of them" types of events. Some may be to find a Rebel Spy on the ship or infestations of a diesease or virus. These are just examples though so just tell me to do an event and if I´ve the right equipment and resoruces I can put on one which most people would appreciate. And using poles after events will make me learn even more and give better missions/events byt the communities feedback.  I also live in the timezone of CESt so I could give some good events to europeans while the other american gamemasters are inactive. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I´m a person who rarely minges and tries to respect everyone. I usually play StarWars RP whenever I´ve some free time which usually have a good amount of every week. I want to bring good events that make sence in the LORE and storyline of the server. I try to look at both sides when dealing with drama or "admin sits" so that people get fair treatment and I never intend to abuse my power or tools on people that´ll ruin the experience for people when wanting to Roleplay. Although I´m swedish I´m well verseed in English and understand it well and can speak it very fluent. I´m currently studying german too. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No, this is my first ever application for being GM on any GMod server. But if I get the position I fully intend to understand it and use it well. 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No, but that is why I want to try being one since I´ve always been interested in being a GM since I first started playing Gmod StarWars RP 2017. I´ve heard about the duties and what it means to be GM on Gmod servers and I will fulfill them the best I can. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

On-ship event would be like we found an un-identified ship in an asteroid field and we bring it in the ships MHB for further investigation when an unknown disease gets loose on the ship and Medical personnel fight hard to research it and get a vaccine to it. While the rest of the ship try to quarantine those infected.

Off-ship event would be like we getting contacted by a Governor from the Empire needing support in silencing a Rebel cell on a planet (can be random) which has enough reasources from the population  and weapons that they are too much for the Governor to handel. We are set in to silence the Rebel cell and help the Governor with this rebellion. But oh no, the governor was taken captive after we were sent to securethe front-line and we need to send Special Forces in to rescuse the Governor from the Rebels´ hands and the rest of the ground forces are sent to close down the cities and investigate buildings for hiding Rebels. SF/IF will be in the air (if possible) to patrol for any rebel activity or any Aerial rebel reinforcements. When the Governor is rescured by Special Forces he reveals that ther Rebel cells leader is a Jedi who survived the Jedi Purge, so the rest of the ground forces and some SF are sent to destroy the Rebels hideout and put an end to their rebellion. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone?: No. 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? I think I know the basic stuff about it from the last event where Apollo was modelling me. It´s like !give me weapon/StarWars/(the weapon) e-11 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Honestly I haven´t because I don´t have enough hope that my application will actually be approved but I promise to read it when/if I get the rank of Trial GM. 

I hope you can take in someone who want to just be on and give people the best possible StarWarsRP experience, I really want to make this work and I hope you´ll take me in. - Sincerely from Lasky

Edited by Lasky

On 8/31/2020 at 5:14 AM, Crazyboyri said:

+/- Support

-Great Application

-Didnt add Poll

-Took your times and not rush

I´ve edited my app due to me forgetting to include somethings, however I´ve fixed them now (hopefully) so feel free to vote on the poll again. 

8 hours ago, Lasky said:

I´ve edited my app due to me forgetting to include somethings, however I´ve fixed them now (hopefully) so feel free to vote on the poll again. 

It have to be yes or no only. You have to remove maybe before it get instantly denied

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

• 2 weeks later...