Kami But SET Part 2

Kami- Amaterasu

Would i be a Good Fit For Senior Event Team?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would i be a Good Fit For Senior Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name:

[GL] Kami- Amaterasu

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:60884699

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer):

Elite Senior Medic, Omi9 MAJ, Nu7 RCT

How long have you been a Event Team Member:

4 Months 3 Weeks, 4 Days

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember):

1- Missed quota one time.

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1):

10w 4 Days

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?:

I’d say my lore is a 9/10 as well you cant learn everything all at once.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?:

Becoming Senior event team will give me more access to do different kind of events and expand my ability to make a more Lore friendly things. I want to become SET Because at this moment as just a normal member I feel slightly restricted in what I can work with in my events. Becoming SET would expand my ways in doing RP friendly Events as well as new and creative ones.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?:

I have been event team for over 4 months now. In this time, I have made many different events and tried my best to balance the playing field depending on how many people are on and how well it goes. I am well known in the community  as well as have been in many command positions and am trusted to take care of enlisted.

Have you mastered ULX?:

Yes

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?:

I planned a single Mega Breach event, but other then that I’m still working getting used to them.

Give an example of a mega event:

I wish to do a fully planned out event involving the last 231-7. It being one of the ‘Seven Brides’ of the Scarlet king. I wish to do an event in wish 231-7 AKA Kathryn has given birth. I wish to have it all happen in a series of events where after the Kathryn has given birth to a child a XK-Class scenario will start to arise. With this, I will have a couple of people who will interact with the event and hopefully prevent the XK-Class scenario from ever happening. This XK-Class scenario will likely include the freeing of the Scarlet King and allowing him to destroy the world.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: 

To this day my personal favorite is when I plan an AR GOI Event with a couple other ET members. In this GOI We had raided the foundation as hacked HLPRs and stole both information and DoURS Beanz out of the facility. We had gotten the MTF to gang up and plan a well thought out rescue mission. We had Beanz for a bit as we talked to him about his HLPRs and did some in depth RP. To this day I still feel kind of bad of what I did to him, however it did flow well with the RP he had with Anderson Robotics.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?:

How active can you be:

9/10

Edited by Kami- Amaterasu

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+Support
Kami knows SCP Lore very well and understands what to do for RP scenarios.

Kami is very RP oriented so I think raising what she can do to SET level would be a good thing for the server.

I also believe Kami can do a lot of events that include everyone CI, MTF, Utility, Gensec, and Research. They would not only include RP based aspects but Combat aspects as well

19 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

Kami is very RP oriented so I think raising what she can do to SET level would be a good thing for the server.

I also believe Kami can do a lot of events that include everyone CI, MTF, Utility, Gensec, and Research. They would not only include RP based aspects but Combat aspects as well

dont forget about R&D though OWO

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

32 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

57 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

8 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

Honestly she is pog asf

Edited by Comrade Boekhom

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

8 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

+she epic gamer Mommy of Gaminglight 

+Support

Knows her RP/Lore well

Serious member when it comes to Event staff

Been with the community for a very long time, and honestly I believe she deserves a shot, her events are varied most of the time and always entertaining.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

15 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

1 hour ago, Blackbeard said:

+Support

Knows her RP/Lore well

Serious member when it comes to Event staff

Been with the community for a very long time, and honestly I believe she deserves a shot, her events are varied most of the time and always entertaining.

16 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

+Support

-It's Kami

-Yes

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

20 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

I was paid to say this but +Support, Kami you owe me 40k ingame now. On a real note though, Kami definitely deserves to be on the senior event team, Kami is a hard working individual who cares about the type of events she puts out. Kami has pride in her events and doesn't create shitty events we have to endure. 

12 hours ago, Avak said:

I was paid to say this but 

Would you mind explaining if this is a bad joke or not?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 8/29/2020 at 2:04 AM, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 8/29/2020 at 1:04 AM, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

Definitely fit for SET and deserves it.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

Denied.
Please re-apply when Senior Applications are Re-opened.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector