Suggestion - Accepted

Torty

What you want to see? - Make it so the defendant/prosecutor is tasable 

Why should we add it? -  cause they can be cuffed but not tased

What are the advantages of having this? - If they do a bad thing they can get tased, there was just  a situation where a defendant was wanted, but we couldnt tase him. but you can cuff them.  Even though they cant do crime, it would still be a nice feature 

Who is it mainly for? - gov

Links to any content - n/a

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head of Staff

+Support, they should be able to be tazed

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

7 hours ago, frog milk said:

+Support, they should be able to be tazed

plus they like to minge around  when no judge on

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

5 minutes ago, Hannah said:

plus they like to minge around  when no judge on

YESSS +Support

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• 2 weeks later...