Derek Player Report- Accepted

Cowss

On 8/28/2020 at 10:54 PM, TheDerick said:

+Support
- Valid Proof
- This is not something that should be happening on the server

I’ve caught this kid so many times player dissing and being racist many times and in one of these two videos. You really need to stop.

23 hours ago, Brando said:

+support 

warn this kid bruh

Personally I would say a multiple month ban, or if he continued even more, 100% perma ban 

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

i don't need my CC tooken away because of this i have not done anything at all like this and if this gets my cc removed  im gonna be pissed.

ive even told him not to do this he won't listen to me

Edited by Z2 Bullets IFN.GG

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+ Support

This kids snarky and disrespectful attitude is ridiculous, honestly he shouldn't be in this community. I honestly think he should be banned.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+SUPPORT

The fact he does this knowing that he could be in extreme trouble at any time is saddening. This attitude has came from him time and time and time again and he just doesn't care. He gets caught, he tells a sob story and acts all sad that he's in trouble (to think he will get out of it) and the more he gets in trouble, the worse he gets. He has blatantly player dissed, sometimes to such a degree he should have been banned for a temp amount of time due to the extremity behind it. He has blatantly broke rules for his own benefit and ignores ANY higher ups that he has in a department unless it is someone he likes and even then he goes behind their backs. 

Even further, he takes advantage of smaller things and tries to twist it. This video is a perfect example of that. I understand Nicholas isn't the best player but this is just extreme even by my standards. Also, lets not even begin to talk about how he handles sits. I think personally, he needs a form of punishment that will last for a while. Permanent? I wouldn't say that. But, a couple of months? I can understand that much. 

6 hours ago, Z2 Bullets IFN.GG said:

i don't need my CC tooken away because of this i have not done anything at all like this and if this gets my cc removed  im gonna be pissed.

ive even told him not to do this he won't listen to me

Just have him removed from your class. It sucks you have to pay $10 but if he is causing that many issues, I would rather be safe than sorry. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

15 hours ago, Rein said:

+support

The second clip looks like bullying and I also dont know why the troopers are just laughing there because they should have said to Derek that he needed to stop.

No idea why the troopers are laughing . . .  

15 hours ago, Rein said:

+support

The second clip looks like bullying and I also dont know why the troopers are just laughing there because they should have said to Derek that he needed to stop.

Derek you are currently banned from DOC.   Not sure why a CC was helping with DOC RP if they are banned from inmate job and blacklisted from State (DOC is a state subdepartment)... You are banned from participating in DOC RP in any respect--I made that very clear when I left the server yesterday and now I see this. 

The laughing part was bullying.  Scruffy and Raven, you laughed at another players expense.  Especially when, it appeared in the video, that Nikolas said "bitch" for RP purposes.  It's unacceptable.  I'd like to talk with you guys also. 

+Support

Player should probably focus on his own life at this moment, exploiting a person just because they are younger and more vulnerableis a really shitty thing to do. The player has not learned from his previous accounts of blacklisted  government departments for reasoning followsof Command dissrespect, LTAP from high command when talking to about punishment, mass sexual harassment, command diss, insubordination, mass player dissand the tons of Numerous breakings of important rules in the MOTD (all are important). This shouldent be tolerated on this server and DEFINETLY not while working with State Police. Voxis is nice enough to say a couple months of ban but I am pushing for a full permanent ban as he does not learn. 

-Trooper MSTR Hanxi 1T63

-SPRT CPL Hanxi 1RT12

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

The fact he does this knowing that he could be in extreme trouble at any time is saddening. This attitude has came from him time and time and time again and he just doesn't care. He gets caught, he tells a sob story and acts all sad that he's in trouble (to think he will get out of it) and the more he gets in trouble, the worse he gets. He has blatantly player dissed, sometimes to such a degree he should have been banned for a temp amount of time due to the extremity behind it. He has blatantly broke rules for his own benefit and ignores ANY higher ups that he has in a department unless it is someone he likes and even then he goes behind their backs. 

Even further, he takes advantage of smaller things and tries to twist it. This video is a perfect example of that. I understand Nicholas isn't the best player but this is just extreme even by my standards. Also, lets not even begin to talk about how he handles sits. I think personally, he needs a form of punishment that will last for a while. Permanent? I wouldn't say that. But, a couple of months? I can understand that much. 

Just have him removed from your class. It sucks you have to pay $10 but if he is causing that many issues, I would rather be safe than sorry. 

Coming back to what Voxis said, I’m in a discord group chat/call with Derek and the cc owner, and when I called/hinted towards it Derek out on it, Derek gave me this as a comment back, “And this is why I said I did not want to talk I see what you said it is all good” Clearly, unacceptable by Derek.

And he still won’t really like admit/and or have any fault to what he did

85A342BE-8D9D-4200-9A42-DD448844D69E.png

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

23 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

I have payed for the removal and am waiting for it thanks for the advise i agree that it would be much safer then to say sorry  also i noticed he got worse once he bought my custom class he was better off not buying my custom class.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support

I have had multiple run in with Derek and from what I've seen so have many other people. You were player dissing and I may have miss heard but it sounds like some racism in the second video. (Again might of miss heard). But you have well over 20 warns. You at least deserve another warning. 

8 minutes ago, SpadeH said:

+Support

I have had multiple run in with Derek and from what I've seen so have many other people. You were player dissing and I may have miss heard but it sounds like some racism in the second video. (Again might of miss heard). But you have well over 20 warns. You at least deserve another warning. 

There was some racism 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL