Staff report on hope

Wwaaatttteeeerrrr

Your In-game: Water

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:536603704

The admin's name in-game: hope 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):STEAM_0:0:210627742

What did the admin do: The guy/girl got mad cuz i called him/her a "retard" and then warned me for NITRP STAFF DIS/SERVER DIS . All i wanted was to be trained there was like 2 trainer right there and they did nothing so why am I just sitting there for 20 mins i told the admin hope that "why would I sit there for 20 mins how does that show NITRP.

• Dislike 21

-Support 1. There no evidence to back up 2. Only Half of the Format is in there. 3. Generally it staff diss because u called a staff member a "retard"

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

lmao

12 minutes ago, Wwaaatttteeeerrrr said:

The guy/girl got mad cuz i called him/her a "retard"

-Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Should've been a ban when I think about it. All you have done on this server is just to cause havoc with no intentions of role playing at all, as it has been proven in these videos which documents the entire sit.  I was quite tired at that time as it was 11:00 PM for me, and I've just followed the guideline. However, due to this incident, it should've been a 1 week ban instead of just a 600 seconds warn. 

You mocked me, Bagel and the server. Saying unnecessary things like "boo hoo, aw weh eh, boo hoo". Also dissed the server by saying, "What is this fucking server." Also staff diss by "Why don't you do some thing instead of fucking complaining, so dumb." "If you are going to warn me for staff diss, you better get a brain."

You also tried to cover it up by saying "snowflake", "snowflake".

You said you do not care because I am not a "snowflake"

"you warn for staff diss is so funny."

This whole documentation of the video basically summarizes why you have received the following warn.

08/29/2020, 02:41:04SCP

Water

[GL] hope

Staff/Player Diss x3 l Server Diss x1 l NITRP l

bruh.

Edited by Hope
  • Like 3

osu! achiever? I don't know

-Support, you literally dug yourself a deeper hole by making this post, your punishment was extremely lenient, your lucky you werent banned after all you did

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

cringe nay nay 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Starstep said:

-Support
The warn is valid.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support, you were constantly dissing Hope in the video proof. And the reason you sat there for 20 minutes was waiting for an available trainer, in which there obviously weren't. 

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

5 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Also enjoy your permanent blacklist from Security.

Haha -Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png