General suggestion for the Kill cards - Denied

icee jay

What are you suggesting? - Adding a custom kill card for the donation ranks and maybe one for staff/ET 

How would this change better the server? - Not much will change. The people dedicated to the sever will feel great 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - N/A

Who would this change mostly benefit? - donators  and Staff/ET 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Note I feel the Staff/ET can be the forms cards that show up on profiles.

Edited by icee jay
spelling

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

+Support 

I kinda like the idea of staff getting a special killcard, but I dunno how the killcards system works or if its possible to restrict based on ULX rank or whatevs

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

11 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support 

I kinda like the idea of staff getting a special killcard, but I dunno how the killcards system works or if its possible to restrict based on ULX rank or whatevs

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

17 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

• 2 weeks later...

+/- Support

If you would like a custom death screen then buy one. 

Maybe for branches it can be possible for one person to buy the deathscreen and others be added to it for in game money instead of credits

Can be  cool but overall it can cause certain deathscreens to become less exclusive than others

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 8/28/2020 at 7:53 PM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...