Carnor Jax/Nati's Vice Sovereign Protector Application

[GL] Nati

Do you want me to become Sovereign protector?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to become Vice Sovereign protector?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SHGO L Senior Guard Carnor Jax Nati

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Ever since i joined the Server and i saw there is RG i instantly knew thats the battalion i want, after few days i bought RG it was like 3 or 4 days after joining RG i worked hard to climb the ranks every day i even switched my prime time from day to night just to match the server's  time i always loved being RG helping out our battalion and now due we lack of command so i think i should become our new commander also i have alot of experience in RG and high respect from other royal guards and i have high hopes to this battalion i will try my best to make RG the Greatest battalion in the server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

being the head of the battalion and representing it, making sure your troopers are loyal and happy. punish those who miss behave. and watching over the whole battalion not only as your troopers but as your family too you dont want them to get in trouble.

6 Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

i am very loyal to this server i have strong trust from our old commander and vice commander and my battalion i dont minge i take stuff seriously when needed i have never been abusing my power ever since being an officer

7. How often can you be Online? :

everyday i dont end my day without even joining once

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
No.

Edited by [GL] Nati

+Support

Only person eligible for Vice Sov

Pretty good at commanding RG 

All around great guy

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

3 hours ago, Echo Romeo said:

+Support

Only person eligible for Vice Sov

Pretty good at commanding RG 

All around great guy

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

3 hours ago, Aegis said:

+ Support

-Really Cares about RG

-The only one eligible

-Takes it all very seriously

-Great and Friendly Guy

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th