• yes
    • no

Name: ST BCM 2LT Blackout 6789

ST Rank:2LT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:446853619

Subclass Applying for: Beta company

Subclass Rank Applying for: BCAL

Warns: 0

Why do you want to be in this position? (50+ Minimum) : i want to be BCAL as i believe the job is open as well as this i believe its a bit unfair for mickey to be the only high ranking beta company as I believe he has to much to deal with on his own so if i become BCAL i believe id be able to assist him and aid him in the leading beta company as well as this i could also get new members of beta company and increase our numbers to make a more active beta company

Why should we trust you? (75+ Minimum): you should trust me as i have 0 warns or verbal warnings as well as this i managed to get the rank of 2LT which would not of been possible if I was a minge as well as this I Have led many patrols as a 2LT and helped many new players of the server therefore i have experience leading others so i believe you should trust me because if i was a minge i would not have any successful patrols  on the server and not have done as well as i have on the server.

What is the Main Purpose of being a Assistant Lead/Lead within a Sub-Class?: The main purpose of being a Assistant Lead of Beta company is to aid and lead the lower ranked people of beta company through the right path and ensure they are being the best players they can be as well as this being a Assistant lead would mean showing the members of beta company what they should act like and be a good role model to them ensuring they trust both the other members and their higher ups.

Perms (If having a rank lower then SGT or having more warns then 10+):

+Support
- Seems like a good fit
- Good 2LT
- Commands people very well
( One thing though it might take a while for this position to be filled because beta company is going through alot of changes at the moment, and if you want to be BCAL you have to get the activity up more because I had to remove almost the entire roster)

-Love, BCL Mickey 😉

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

• 2 weeks later...