Deltiods Officer Application

DeltaBlueWolf

1. Whats your in game name? MC SG S SGT Deltiod 5767

2. Whats your steam id? 76561199021374506

3. Have you read the medical SOP?  Yes

4. How long have you been on the server?: 3 days

5. How many warns do you have?: 0

6. Why do you want to be an officer?: i want to be an officer so i can help others in medical and be there to help them, i have also noticed a lack of commanders/officers in medical that are in the BST timezone and i want to help in that regard.  i may be new to the server but i still love this regiment and i want to help it as much as possible which is why i am willing to take on the responsibility that being an officer brings.

7. What timezone are you in? And how available can you be on a typical day?: BST i have school on week days but i can be more active during the weekends.

8. How well do you command this regiment?: i will dedicate my time to become the best leader i can be  for medical  i am able be honest, loyal, focused  and i can take criticism and responsibility for my actions. 

9. What makes you standout from other applicants and what can you bring to the medical corps command?: i can provide coverage for a timezone not many others can, and im able to take criticism to learn how to be better i am also able to take orders well.

P.S thanks for reading

btw 3 days total play time ive been hoping onto the server for about 9 days now

+ Support 
-Active
-Trusted
-Bad Application

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

Speak to me or brendan for 2nd Lieutenant 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN