• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-game name: Royal Guard VI Watermelon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145670367

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:Used to be Darth but now Moderator

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 2, one for Hyperspace when I first started and other leaving to avoid punishment

How much time do you have on the server?: Close to 2 weeks but been on server since February

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: No but I'm willing to learn new things

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become GM because I want to host event that would make it more fun and to try to make a big event one day even Hotshot would be impress. I want to make server more fun the best as I can to show that I have what it take to do an event.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I'm part of staff and want to grow with the community.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:I know ULX but not fully.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I used to be GM from other server but resign to focus on GL instead.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: The bounty hunter is on the hunt for 501st 2LT for stealing and the Navel tip the alarm for breach and bounty hunter have call for back up but there one bounty hunter dress as one of us and we can't tell who is what.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):!give me weapon/Starwars/z-6

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model me model/Starwars/Enemy Droid

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:yes

Edited by Crazyboyri
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

• 2 weeks later...