• Jackson
  • Bob

The player's steam ID (required):

• STEAM_0:0:184984930
  • STEAM_0:1:73177714

Date and Time This Incident Occurred:

• Date: 28/08/2020
  • Time: 2:00pm to 3:15pm 

What did the player do: Players were constantly minging, spamming for training, buying weapons and killing players; despite being a trainee and lastly, offending anyone who were trying to stop them.

Evidence (required):

• Jackson:

image.png.2617c39d7bc5daa3cbdad954ee1dcd83.png

• Bob:
    • Apologies, but I do not have any pictures nor videos of Bob minging. However I do have witnesses such as MTF Bacon (or MTF Pie and MTF Potato)  who can testify that Bob was an accomplice of Jackson.

What do you believe should happen to the player:

Either a warning or a blacklist from Research and Security; especially as the two of them have already RDM on both of the branches.

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by Felwinter

+support both of them were running around hcz with negevs shooting mtf/research. I made 2 staff sits but no staff responded.
In the video below I kill both of them (only 1 in the video itself) but you can clearly see both of them as security trainee with Negevs also I killed both of them cause no admin were on to deal with the issue so I took care of it.
https://streamable.com/6nca6e

Edited by General bacon

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

Accepted

Thank you for the report. After reviewing server logs regarding these players I've issued warnings to them both for minging on various trainee jobs, and have blacklisted them from all trainee jobs.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021