Scotty's 31st Demolition Vice Commander Application

c0br4h

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

31st ADTO CPT Scotty 1728

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

31st Demoliton

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

It has been my main goal for quite awhile now, at first I didn't think I would need to, but however, countless times it has been shown to me that I do need to step up and make a difference. Although my activity might not be as grand as you guys may like, my valid excuse is that I have been spending more of my time at my moms (I do not have a computer there) So why should I be a Vice Commander if i'm not going to be in game all the time? Well the answers simple, I simply handle all the documents, as well as brainstorming ideas that the battalion can use, although that doesn't seem ideal, I have thought over this and think that this option would work, I want so dearly to be a help to this battalion as it's been my main goal, I have given up multiple battalions to focus primarily on 31st.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

It says I have One Day, but a few months back I remember having at least 1 week.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A commander is in charge of essentially managing the branch, ensuring that the overall structure of the branch is healthy, as well as creating a better structure for the battalion to follow, if this has not already been set. They should not make decisions based on what people or friends may tell them, they shouldn't make decisions that they want themselves either, they should receive the input of others and make changes using the feedback they receive.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I think my dedication and determination is a good example of why I should receive Vice Commander. I have left the following battalions just to focus/be apart of 31st Demolition; Inferno Squad, Naval, and Medical. Although that list might be short and sweet, I enjoyed my time within those battalions, but deep down knew that 31st Demolition needed someone like myself. I think my skills can also benefit you guys deeply, I can offer good brainstorming skills, as well as the ability to create detailed and neat documents, not the mention my experience within the battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online at least weekly, due to me being at my moms during the week, and at my dads on the weekend.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have one warning, which was for Player Disrespect and Battalion Disrespect, I have further since apologized to both parties of the situation and have learned from my mistakes.

+Support

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

On 8/27/2020 at 9:27 PM, kuzon said:

+Support

zzzzz

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• 3 weeks later...