Welsh Corgi's Staff Application- Accepted

Mr.E

What is your in-game name?: DT SPC WC1

What is your steam name?: Mr.E

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:525727718

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
Yes, I have been a Senior Moderator on Icefuse Imperial RP, this was around one month and a half as a staff member, I followed all guidelines given to me, however the staff team began to become more and more corrupt over time and it began to become more visible to me as a staff member therefore I resigned and played as a player therefore I could not be used, which is what I saw on Icefuse Imperial RP. I then moved to Icefuse CityRP however it was even worse there, so again I resigned as they were hostile towards me and very power hungry.

However my time during a staff member on these servers was spent very well, and the community appreciated the effort I put into it, I knew all the commands as well as got to know a large portion of the player base, the time I spent as staff I was viewed as a very helpful and kind one, however I was very ruthless when it came to Sits as I had no prejudice against anybody.

Servers I have been staff on:
Icefuse ImperialRP: TR Senior Moderator TGM
Icefuse CityRP: Moderator

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
Around the end of February

What date did you make your forums account?
March 2nd 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
User

How many warns do you have on the server?

Have you donated?
Yes I bought the Royal Guard Package for $5

What rank are you applying for?
Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:
Yes Sir, Ill be prepared

Timezone:
GMT/BST
Greenwich Mean Time/British Standard Time

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)
I have spent around 6 months on the server now, I have also recently began enjoying myself on the server again. I feel if I become staff I can get on at earlier times and assist players then as a large majority of players are from the US, which means some will be on earlier and staff may not be on to deal with staff issues.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
Freeze the player on the spot, check the logs for the amount of RDM the player has done, if it is over 4 it is considered a MRDM and will be banned accordingly or banned for a shorter duration however I will put in the ban that it needs to be extended however long, and I will most likely contact a higher up saying that the player needs to banned for longer.

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • [GL] Lucifer unlocked, locked, featured and unfeatured this topic