Elapin's SWAT Resignation

[GL] Elapin

Farewell SWAT

image.png.5c555005c2ec291626d207da6ed89193.png

As many of you guys know, I've been in SWAT for quite some time now, and in my time in SWAT, I've had so many fun adventures.
When Myan and Josh were Commander, they welcomed me with both arms open about 2 year agos(maby less but close). And after they both left, I stayed and went under Freeze's hands, but as I play there server for so much, most of it was on SWAT. of 15+ weeks on gov, and that was a fun ride (Eman spawning in motorcycles)

But, from all those fun times I had here at SWAT, I want to thank the following people for helping me in SWAT ❤️

@[GL]MyanDaBeast-You are an OG bro, you helped me even where you weren't in SWAT anymore. (You still a minge)

@Freeze-Thanks for always being here for me  when I needed help with anything. 

Voxis-You are one heck of a guy, you always knew what was best for those and always got the job done. Congratz on Commander, I know you will be great.
Ghosted-Anime Weeb
Ender-Though your no longer in SWAT, STOP DOING EVERYTHING, GET SOME SLEEP. Id rather have you simp than that.
Nao-Weeb 2.0
The rest of SWAT Command and Enlisted-You all have so much potential, work hard and you will get higher than me.

SWAT MSGT Elapin 25-David going 10-7

48 Hour Notice: Yes
P.S. Im Still in the community, I just won't be on PRP much now. 

20 minutes ago, Carrots said:

Is resigning like a trend now?

Sadly seems like the Biggest of trends for SWAT😞

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall