Pixel's Resignation

PixelatedPancakes

Name: Pixel
SteamID:(STEAM_0:1:0000000)STEAM_0:1:36467260
Reason for leaving: Kind of just really burnt out of scp, the server is no longer fun for me and is just stressful which is where i cross the line. coupled with the constant it just doesnt have the same feel for me anymore
Will you stay active during your 48-hour notice?: Probably not but ill try
Might be back next summer, who know
Some cool people i think are mega cool:

Mike: Big commander man, Great friend. Sorry for leaving you alone like this lol, feel free to hmu anytime to chill
Fool: Guy who made HSU, foolbar go bonk
Novah: Passed over me , resigned, and became a femboy
Bread: Furry Femboy, Stop taking everything so seriously man, chillax sometimes
BadAim: Great guy who was fun to hang out with
MattO: Will be next to take my spot, HMU some time for valorant or if you just wanna hang out
Mint: Keep it up man
Kiddo: BoNK
Japan: Cool Uk Man
Pie: Might or Might not be getting pegged
Bacon: Canadian frenchmen go Brrt
Sogi: E
Rainbow/Ritz: Negev go Brrt, Big minges
Giovanni: Works at Femboy Hooters
Surge: watch your mouth, and then youll go far
Niro: ill come back to scam you next summer
Some cool people i think are cool, but i dont wanna list out a shit ton of things about: Zeus, Rang, Daedran, Jay(E11), Mateo(Stole my IRL Name), Matricies(Furious monkey Howls),Inaccurate,Phill, Skela, Coltable, October, Black Beard, Crabbo, Kami, Kilo, Capfm(Uncle Cap),Samm, Stale,,Arusso,  Jackwebb, and lord(your name is cringe btw) (dont be sad if i didnt mention you, its hard to remember people)

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

Pixel gonna miss you dude. But we do gotta play Val or league but you gotta carry me in league lol.

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

1 minute ago, Fool said:

Wow that's you all have to say for me

Ok I see how it is. 

I'll take back that time I promoted you to major for singing this song 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHuuBZgif0

Fucking guy

Bruh, i didnt even get anything from you in your resignation 

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

5 minutes ago, pixelated pancakes said:

Bruh, i didnt even get anything from you in your resignation 

Go look now you mongoloid 

ALSO WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE MY MAN MYSTIC OR FORMER VCMDR THAT NO ONE REMEMBERS YOUTUBE

Edited by Fool

1 minute ago, Fool said:

Go look now you mongoloid 

ALSO WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE MY MAN MYSTIC OR FORMER VCMDR THAT NO ONE REMEMBERS YOUTUBE

because i didnt remember to put mystic, and i didnt get to know youtube

Current : 

Pixel my man I will miss you, you were probably my favorite member of Nu7, hopefully shit goes well for you in the future

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

Nooooo 😞 

Ill miss you and your antics, 

btw you are still bad with the shotgun lol

See ya around buddy 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Bro pixel how could you forget about me

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN