Classy's Resignation

ClassyBuck

Well boys, I didn't expect this any time soon. I've come to a realization that I want to have more fun when playing Garry's Mod, so I am going to give an attempt at the Jedi VS Sith server. This server has been a very good learning experience for me, and has helped me improve my social skills with people, its gone from helping me understand friendship more to serious topics I can't even mention(Nothing bad dont worry haha). With this I have many people to thank for these ~9 months I've spent on ImperialRP.

Death Troopers: Originally when my and my friend(Shoutout Riggs) came on the server, I am not going to lie, we came to mess around. We had finally decided we wanted to do something we thought might be fun and join Death Troopers. On the fourth of January, SSGT Phantom had happened to do a tryout which we had joined because we were both cadet trained by someone (who will be mentioned further on) who we thought was a total badass, and we wanted to join his regiment. Over the months, the command team has come and gone, during my all my time there was around 4 different teams. Thank you boys for bein always bein the best,                                                                                                     D E A T H T R O O P E R S L E A D T H E W A Y

Naval: Thank you for helping me learn in many things such as discipline. Thank you for those who have come and gone.

Medical Thank all of you, love y'all too.

now for the individual people, I have many things to say about y'all which I feel would just be repetitive cus I love yall too, so I'll stick to just mentions (dont take it personally)

RJ
HOBBSOTRON
MAVERICK
ODDSHOT
WULF
PHANTOM
THERMITE
DRAYTON
TEMP
GILLIS
POGGERS
SHOWTIME
BLARG
WALMART
BADGER
TICK
KATZE
GREG!
TEXAS
ARSON
MATRIX
BADAIM
ROME
SPICE
FINGERS
GOOSE
PENTAGON
NIMO
TALILA
FELIX
SOUL/GHOST
WEEBUS
EMOO
MANBOX
ARCHER
SULLY
EXO
VEK
TUCKER
JAKE
LAZZ
HUNT
JOE
KRAY
LUCI
AND SO MANY OTHERS!

Thank you boys, I will be stickin around for awhile so dont worry, love y'all

Edited by ClassyBuck

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

damn. 2 admiral resigned 

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Damn everyones leaving for JVS now. For real tho gonna miss ya classy. The only person with the same time zone as me...

Edited by Blarg

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

Damn classy, Good luck bro I'll cya around man.

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• Bread locked this topic