RJ's Resignation x2

TotalbanRJ

Ye I guess imma be writing this again for you lot 
I have been on this server for 8 months, I have resigned once then came back (got a good steak going) but this time I most likely wont be coming back. I won't be leaving the community I will still be a staff member and what not but I will be stepping down as Admiral Garrick Versio, ye this old guy's going into retirement, but I had so many great memories in Naval so imma begin to list the people I will miss - 

Hobbs - You have dead ass been with me for the entire time I have been on Imperial and I can not thank you enough for that, you have always been a great friend and Romanian.
Hotshot - Ye sorry I have to dip on you again, we'll still play R6 gotta grind for Plat bro.
Classy - AGENT KALLUS SIR! But seriously 2 years going strong I've known you and you are an amazing command member.
Kray - I am so confused on how you went from 31st CPT to Grand General but good fucking on ya, I will miss you so much.
Nimo | TAlila - You two are so annoying and are loud as fuck I swear.
Luci - Not even a cool Vader on jah.

To all of you that I did not mention it is either because we didn't talk much or because you went to Jedi vs Sith with me 😳

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

I barely got to know you but I still will miss you so much. I can't make anymore fat jokes or talk about your bald head I'm crying rn 😞

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Damn rip the man, cringe baby champ

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Head of Staff

I didnt get to talk to you too much but you seemed like a chill dude, best of luck over at Jedi Vs Sith, RJ!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Bread locked this topic