Freeze's Retirement/Anniversary

2UIHQTG.png

Today marks my 1 year as Commander of S.W.A.T, a long time you could say even if it flew by like it was nothing.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone and @[GL]MyanDaBeastย for even giving me the chance to show what I had in store.

Everyone had my back since the beginning when I joined this department over and over again, this time I sticked around for over 2 years and it payed out.

ย 

Sadly all fun things have to come to a end, thats why im im including the following mesage:

ย 

Dear everyone and especially SWAT, this decison didn't come easy.

Before starting I would like to let everyone know this was souly my own decision, not someone elses.

If you know me well enough you knew it was comming or along the way, maybe not this soon but it was comming.ย 

I had the best time of my life as SWAT but when your in a department this long, have done/tried so much untill you were just done. I think my time has come and that a new head/leader steps in place will do good for the department.

With this Voxis will be taking my place as Commander. (if he gets to powerfull tell me)

Make sure to congratulate him!

What am I going to do? Currently the plan is to either find something that sparks my interest again or keep it quiet for a while.

But what the future has in store for me. I do not know

ย 

Goodluck to Voxis and Ghosted and the rest of SWAT on bringing this department to the next level!

Saturday at the tac wide training I will be taking my final goodbye's

ย 

ย 

(Adams wanted to be mentioned as old SWAT Commander, so thumbs up to him)

Edited by Freeze
  • Sad 1

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander &ย J.M.T Member

๐ŸŒŸBest driver of the year award๐ŸŒŸ

ย 

• Manager

WHAT FREEZE NOOOOO
VOXIS IS GOING TO BE COMMANDER NOW I DONT WANT THAT

ใ€–ย ย PoliceRPย ใ€—Seniorย Management Team |ย Manager

ใ€–ย  Lead Account Managerย ย ใ€—

• Head of Staff

RIP Freeze, very sad to see you go. You will be missed. Take it easy homie!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staffย  ย  ย  ย 

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Head Admin

Damn, was not expecting this. Nevertheless you were a great Commander. I knew I chose the right person to take my place when I left, and now you are doing the same. I wish you luck with your future!ย 

PoliceRPย Iย Headย Adminย I PD:ย Colonelย I Retired SWAT Commanderย Iย Deputy Sheriffย Iย 

ImperialRPย I Retired Grand Inquisitorย Iย 47th Battalionย I Chimaera Legionย I

Thank you for the amazing times, the great opportunity and the Dutch talks we have had. You will be missed and I hope to see you back one day.ย 

ย โ€œThe only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.โ€ โ€” C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since Marchย 2018 ||

|| Formerย MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Formerย NSA Director || Formerย MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Damn wasnโ€™t expecting this to happen itโ€™s sad and a shame to see you go Freeze hope the best of luck to u of watever u do in the Future!

DF Commander | CERT Team Leader |ย Gaming Lightย Legend |ย Mr Top Donator

ย 

ย 

ย 

ill miss you so much freeze thank you for everything you have doneย  for this departmentย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  SWAT PVTย Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah Kingย  XC65 - Hannah Kingย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

ย ย 

ever since I joined this server you have been my favorite department head. you always give people chances no matter what Iย remember me as a cpl a year ago driving around with you and that stuck with me because you didn't have to do that. its going to be sad to see you go freeze you will be missed

ย 

ย PD SMย |ย SWAT LTย | SL Consigliereย 

MLG Pro Negev playerย 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Noooo FreeeeZe๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜–...

I havenโ€tย been SWAT for the longest of times, but I would like to thank you a lot for what you have done to SWAT and the fun times we had. I hope you visitโค๏ธย 
You will be very heavily missed...๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ

๐Ÿ”ตS.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15๐Ÿ”ต

โ€œYou need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.โ€ โ€“ย Jim Stovallย 

Bruh Iโ€™m on loa for 1 week, like 6 hurricanes and literally everything that couldโ€™ve happened that I didnโ€™t want to did. Bye my Favorite bald man besides my dad, have fun in future thingys from Whale. (Make A Wish SWAT Command)

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

BON QUI QUIIIIII I

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previousย PoliceRP Administratorย 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine lineย between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."