Calamity's Delta Squad 48 Hour Notice

Calamity

Since I ever first started playing on PoliceRP I met this guy named Ecott. We hanged around with eachother and become great friends. I was looking for a custom class to join and he let me join his (My first cc) That class was called National Security Squad Force. Now it's known as Delta Squad. This department has gone very far. Something that was just an idea turned into something massive and successfully. Throughout its ups and downs it was always my home and always brought me to a great place.

Ecott - Thank you, for everything, you gave me everything, especially being a true friend. Lead Delta Squad on, I will still be here if you need guidance. I will miss you my good friend. 

North - It was sad to see you resign, it really was, didn't get to say how sad I was that you left. You were like a brother to me, more than that honestly. You were straight up honest, a great leader, and got the job done.

Rein - I swear to god you have so much potential in Delta Squad. But you cannot even pronounce "LOA" correctly you minge. I am joking, I will miss you my man, go strong, one day you will be where I am at!

Shindoom - You and Rein have done so much for the department. It's all I ever wanted and you guys did it without question. This isn't even apart department stuff. You guys will get far in life, keep it up!

Phil - Dude you are the most badass person I know. I see you in real life I would be running away lul. You have amazing work ethics and worked hard on Delta Squad with Rein and Shindoom. You guys are amazing, thank you! 

For everyone else in Delta Squad, you guys are doing amazing! Keep going strong and you will go far!

I also wanted to make an apology because I only felt that was fair. Sometimes I felt like I didn't do as much as I should've for the department. I focused on making all of the other departments happier. So I apologize for anyone who felt like that. 

Godspeed: Lt Commander Calamity, 1K-31

Edited by Calamity
  • Sad 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

thats a lie i thought my custom class was your first one!!! jk     calamity its sad to see you retire  thank you for your service in this communty and i hope you enjoy your reserves! 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

@Calamity I’m legit SHOCKED by this!?!?!? I genuine can’t believe ur leaving US!?!?!? U helped me soo much from the start of the whole department especially when starting out as a CC to make it official and now I don’t know what to say I’m lost for words your the glue that held the department together and helped me out hella lot I’m legit gutted now 😯😯😯😡😡😡😳😳😳😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by Ecott

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

This is unexpected on all accounts. 

Damn man. That just... sucks. Hopefully we'll still run into eachother on the server! 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Extremely surprised to see this.  Would have never expected this for Delta Squad.  I don't got much time to right this out so I'll get to the point.  Just want to say, Thank you for bringing the Department into the server with Ecott.  This experience from the start to now was amazing and I am grateful you allowed me to help you guys with it.  I am sad to see you leaving Delta Squad.  I hope the best for you and the department.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

3 hours ago, Calamity said:

LOA

@Calamityi see you wrote loa wrong its lua. No but on a serious note it is really sad to see you leave after everything you did for this department. I have always admired you from the start and wanted to grow to be just like you in DS. You have always been a great guy and one of my favorite people on the server. I always loved it to speak to my commanders if it was just in TS or actually playing with them ingame. I have had so many good times with you and you have surely made me want play more on the server and more on DS. I really hope you still come by on TS sometimes to talk to me and the resr of DS and that I still see you on the server sometimes. Of course to everything comes an end but I just wish that it would have taken a little longer before it happened. Have the best of luck in your personal life and we in DS will never forget what you did for us 😃

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

just not pog 😞

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }