My Time with Gaminglight!

Hello there!

My name is Josh, ik some of you reading this most likely dont know me. Over the time with Gaminglight, I would like to say a few things about it and about its people.
The time being in this community has been wonderful, over and this is weird to say, Ive learned a LOT, of things from being in it. From failing like 3 staff apps, being mingey and dumb starting out, and just being power hungry, I wanna say ive changed a lot.
Now its been around a year and a half now and its been great. To everyone that I know in gaming light, thank you : ).ย ย 

ย 

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com),ย CPTย Josh 1L65 and SCU SGTย Josh 1R65ย |ย Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP -ย Retiredย Moderator PRP x2, MILRP -ย Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander -ย Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP |ย Member Since late 2018
ย 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic