Keypad Crackers Sound Increase - Denied

Echo

What you want to see? -  Louder Keypad Cracker Sound

Why should we add it? - Its BS to get raided by something you cant hear 

What are the advantages of having this? - Audible Raid Sounds 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - Whatever the Superior Keypads are under

Edited by Echo

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

+support if there is away to  up the sound 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Head of Staff
22 hours ago, Hannah said:

+support if there is away to  up the sound 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

-support, now hear me out, if a qualified thief were breaking into your home would he use the loudest tools for the job? Maybe if it were a smash and grab he would, but he wouldn’t. Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but I’ve heard that gov can’t claim someone is being raided based on the sound of a keypad cracker (for the same reason they can’t say someone has a printer for the reason that they hear printers inside). Doing this might improve metagame from gov and it’s your job to remain vigilant over your own property. 

On 9/2/2020 at 3:35 PM, October said:

-support, now hear me out, if a qualified thief were breaking into your home would he use the loudest tools for the job? Maybe if it were a smash and grab he would, but he wouldn’t. Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but I’ve heard that gov can’t claim someone is being raided based on the sound of a keypad cracker (for the same reason they can’t say someone has a printer for the reason that they hear printers inside). Doing this might improve metagame from gov and it’s your job to remain vigilant over your own property. 

October is right ^ Imagine its 3AM, you're sleeping upstairs and  you hear a fucking power drill to open up your door, Lmfaooo

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 9/2/2020 at 2:35 PM, October said:

Keypads also aren't the quickest, so if you're home you should be able to see them in time

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

We could do it. However if we ever update the addon, which we do when it comes out. We have to reset it every time and manually do it in the code and etc (aka its a lot of work sadly). So no for now. ;(

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor