Security Trainee Blacklist Appeal

Mox

Steam Name: Mox

Ingame Name:AR Mox

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:48702216

Job Blacklisted From:Security Trainee

Reason for the Job Blacklist:Genuinely don't know

Dispute:I've been playing on this server the past couple of weeks and have been enjoying my time talking to people and having fun as a researcher.  I wanted to try out the security side of the SCP server, but got met with the fact that I am blacklisted from the trainee job.  I was wondering if I could get unblacklisted from it so I could try it out.  I am thinking that maybe it was a glitch in the system that I got blacklsited, but theres no way it was that unless its possible.  I probably sometime long before right when the server launched or something like that I probably did some really dumb stuff on security trainee which ended in me getting blacklisted from the job.  I would prefer to have a second chance because I genuinely like this server and want to see it succeed while having fun on it too while trying out all types of jobs that are available on the server.

1 minute ago, Crystal said:

pretty sure that only for bans not blacklisting. Pretty sure u ask Gensec for that

No it's a job blacklist appeal, i had a different sit where a guy got blacklisted aswell for no reason and i couldn't find any info

• Thanks 1

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png