Jacks Resignation From State( FTO/SPRT)

jack2221

Well i'm not much for words  ima keep this short and sweet. It was short lived but really fun and i had a blast, i hope the best for state  and for its  future.  I will be keeping the reason for resignation out of this some of you may already know but thats not what this post is for. I would like to thank some people who have helped me throughout my time in state. 

The Homies

Cammy: #1 Scottish person Love you you helped me out in state so much and i will never forget that.  Acting Colonel Sir! - Cammy

Killer: you helped me out as an FTO and taught me so much i hope the best for you, love you man.  "oh yes Killer  get in the head action in"-Derick 🤔

Frog: MINGE but for real i hop the best for you in state /SPRT and i will always be in TS just to spam poke you "Ribbit"🐸

Toxic wolf:   Man you have been here almost as long as i have we both have gone trough so much Best of luck Toxic.

Smith:  well you and me seem to never get to talk in TS but you where the best of the best and know you will do great things 

Wolf:  honestly i always looked up to you and idk how you kept your cool 24/7  i saw you as one of the most chill yet serious people in state. 

Raze: I know you will make a great trooper/FTO and see a bright future heading your way ."Raze for cadet 2020"

Towelie: well man you and me both have been in GL a long time and to be honest i just got to really know you but im glad i did you can be a hard ass at times but o still am glad i got you know you. but you still won't play Sea Of Thieves with me 😭

Behappy:  you and me did not get to talk much but you are still a great person who always just spreads good vibes. 

Hanxi:  "did i hear a reset" best of luck to you man i as i said for Raze i know you will go far in state.

Max Holland:  who are you again?🙄

Echo: BREH mans asked to be here

Milk: Love you man (FULL HOMO) also sorry i did not put you here i knew i was missing someone

Trooper Lieutenant Jack 1H12 Signing off . 

Edited by jack2221

Thank you for everything Jack, and helping me with Weekly Trainings, You did a lot for this back when you were a Major and When you were just an LT. I hope you enjoy with what ever you do next.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head of Staff

Jack,

Biggest minge in state command <3. Seriously though, I will really miss you. You did so much for the department, and that will not be forgotten. You are a great person and a great friend, and you better keep in touch or I will RDM you IRL. Good luck with whatever comes next homie.

-Frog

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

❤️ wish you the best of luck, your a good friend

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

- Support (not much of a lost)

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Thanks for the great times jack you will be missed 

Head cadet Raze

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

State is really going to miss you a lot. I am going to miss all the fun times we had together, but I also understand that this is just a game and there is so many things in the real world happening right now. ( Covid-19,  kids going back in school ,  Hurricanes,  California Forest Fires, Personal life/ Physical and Mental well-being, etc ). I really appreciate all the wonderful things you have done for State. Please feel free to hit me up on Discord or TeamSpeak.  

Trooper  Master Sergeant     l      SPHP  Senior Patrolman     l     D.O.C.  Corrections Officer    l