Killer's State Resignation

Killer.

Well, I've been trying to avoid this post but the time has come to resign. It's been a fun time since December and even before that when I was in State Once and this is my second time and might be my last time for now. I just want to mention some people that helped me along the way and how much respect I have for this department. I'm mainly doing this for recent events that happened in State Command, but I want to focus on other departments such as PD, and Staff. I will most likely return to State in the future.  (This is also my FTO, SPRT, and State Resignation)

Yobo & Maddog - Thank you for giving me a chance to get into State although I passed the warn limit, It has been a fun time. (You will get your own mentions aswell)

Former Colonel Yobo - Although you’ve been removed, Thank you for all the work you put into the department and pretty much resurrected it

Former LT COL Maddog - You were a great LT Col, Good Luck in the future btw Your also a minge.

Former LT COL Cammy - Thank you for all the times I've had on State and you saved me multiple times, Thank you (also can you work on your driving) Thanks for training me the first time I was in State.

Former Major Masterson - I want to thank you for all the fun times I've had with you in State, Also Thank you for Training me the second time, but sadly you resigned from state.

Former CPT Ender - Thank you for helping me along the way in State and being a good friend, sadly you left the community but thank you so much

Former LT Max Holland - You were a MSTRSGT longer than I was in the department, thank you for everything even outside of this department.

Wolf - Thank you for helping me get trained the first time in State although I went inactive for the month I was in it.

Sanchez - Although I rarely speak to you as well, I have and you seem like a cool guy Good Luck in the Future with SPHP

Toxic - Even though I barely spoke to you, Good luck in SPRT / State.

Smith - Jeez, I just realized how many people I didn't talk to... Well good luck in SPRT / State, Hope the best for you. Thank you for being a great SPRT Commander as well.

Balloon - Although I spoke to you a few times, Good luck in State and SPRT and I hope to see you high up in State one day.

Frog - Ribbit, on everything, Hopefully you’l get to CPT. You went really far in this community and I hope you stick around.

Jack Lancer - The biggest minge of them all, Well Good luck with State, SPRT and FTO. Hope you do well in them.

Derick - Although you're not active on State smh, You were a good State member and hope you stay in the department but it’s up to you.

If You Didn't Get Mentioned Sorry (I was mainly Mentioning Command and Few other people )

If Your wondering why I decided to make this post, you may DM me on discord Killer#8251 and find out as I don't want to say the reasoning here.

This is Trooper CPT Killer 1H08 signing off.

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

❤️ Good luck on your ventures my friend

You where good son, real good, Maybe even the best.

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head of Staff

Killer,

You've been a great command member and an even better friend. You were one of my closest buddies in the department along with Andrew and Cammy. Really sad to see the last of the homies leave. Thanks for all the good times and great experiences. You will be missed dearly, and your contributions to the department will not be forgotten.

Ribbit 😞

- Trooper Lieutenant Frog 1H13

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Thanks for the amazing time in state

Raze

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

p!skip

• Laughing 2

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, K1LLER said:

Jack Lancer - The biggest minge of them all, Well Good luck with State, SPRT and FTO. Hope you do well in them.

Man i loved you in state as a friend (FULL HOMO) and as a colleague but its sad to see such great member of state but for real tho this is going to be a sad day for state i hope to see you in TS and vibe with you.

Killer=MINGE😖😭

-Trooper LT Jack 1H12

Im sorry I couldn't hear you, could you repeat that using YOUR MIC

Edited by Echo
  • Laughing 1

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Wow, im not even on there XD

JK Dude, love you

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018