Apollo's Commander Application

aDaddy

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st Vice Commander Apollo

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to become Commander Of this Battalion to make it the best it can be the most fierce and disciplined battalion on this ISD. I wish to make sure my troopers at the end of the day have the up most respect and discipline to ensure they will be the best of the best. With this position i can push with so much more in this battalion i can push my troopers hard and faster.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

About 1250+ Hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To make sure the troopers stay in line and have respect towards other branches and players aboard the ship and the server itself and you also want to be there to command your troops into battle and make them succeed so they have a victorious battle among the enemy so that the enemy will fear when they see our battalion march upon the battlefield. Also you want to help our your fellow VCMDR’s make sure everything in your battalion is running smoothly and good. So keeping an updated SOP keep the roster updated and also keeping the battalion active. And Also having active trainings for the troopers so they can use the advantages from training into the real battle

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I was trusted with being the 31st Commander before and i felt like i did very good as the one I made the battalion grow and get more things added to help the server and give them more rp scenarios then just general basic ones and also i gained a lot of respect from the other troopers as well i made sure a lot of them came out and be stronger and a better person at the end of the day. You should trust me because I've put so much work and effort towards purge and made it what it is today I run trainings for my troopers everyday I discipline them when it is needed and at times I can be harsh with it but at the same time that's what you need to do to get it in there head. Also i was trusted as IC VCOM 1207 SSL Sev for a good month and a half and i got a lot of people in that battalion and made it amazing. And i was trusted as the 501st Vice Commander and i pushed so much in our battalion and from what i’ve heard i’ve helped them out a lot

7. How often can you be Online? :

Every day for about 10 to 11 hours and if not it will be for 7 to 8 hours a day( If work doesn't call me in)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

I do have one warning for RDM but i have learned to call for shock and not kill the person

• Gaminglight Love 1

11 hours ago, [GL] Ethan Prentice said:

Support 

+great person 

+great application 

+is dedicated to the server 

• Like 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

16 hours ago, Lukster75 said:

Support 

+great person 

+great application 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

11 minutes ago, Rupert Monroe said:

21 hours ago, Lukster75 said:

Support 

+great person 

+great application 

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

+Support

-Has a good background/has experience with command

-Good Application

-Dedicated to the 501st

-I believe that he has the potential to run the 501st Legion

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science